March 22nd, 2011
Celebrity Style, Look for Less
Look for Less: Lala, Serena, and Kelly’s Lunch Date at Cuvee

Sabine wrote, “I love this dress Lala is wearing!”

” I’m loving the stripes and would love to rock this dress. Can you help me find something similar, i.e. cheaper?”
The girls from Get Whit It took it a step further and helped us find looks for all three lovely ladies for less!

Looks like they had fun!

Pix spied @KellyRowlandWeb.com

18 Responses to “Look for Less: Lala, Serena, and Kelly’s Lunch Date at Cuvee”

1. T1K says:

Loving Lala’s dress and kelly’s shoes! Looking very fabulous!

2. smarts says:

i love kelly’s dress and shoes! stunning.

3. Monique says:

The ladies all look quite lovely! The purple dress is so flattering and sexy.

4. Annie L. says:

Lala and Kelly’s dresses look great and Kelly’s accessories are super chic. I thought all of the makeup was a muted bore and I want to love Serena but the dry, shapeless perm-straight hair and the clothes *sigh*. Her clothes should be a custom fit for her body with chic, bold femininity in mind NOT OTR-looking (off the rack) combinations of neutral black and uncomfortable-looking shapes accompanied by tween flats and Keri Hilson accessory overload.

5. esme says:

did they go to lunch or a photo op?

6. Bonnie says:

They look fabulous…having a SATC moment…

7. I like Kelly’s dress

8. missb says:

I love how comfy Serena looks.

9. They all look so great. I love it!

10. akiua says:

i love kelly’s dress and lala’s shoes

11. Joanne_ says:

Kelly’s dress is my fave! oh, i love to see friends out and about like this!

12. Gborochick says:

DIGME, thx for the site recommendation. Already see quite a few pieces that I would love to add to my collection! Definitely a site worthy of bookmarking!

13. Cmoni says:

Kelly is my fave! Her silk dress and platform sandals are hot..

14. Sam says:

can i know the exact designer of this dress Lal is wearing? i’m looking like crazy with no dang luck lol

DIGME is pretty nice- loves it!

15. candylicker says:

Love kelly’s dress, hate the wig, Sarena needs to get back in to the gym she’s getting jive thick, never like lala’s style.

16. Empres says:

Love Lala and Kelly’s dress/shoes combo…Serena looks nice tooo…but not feeling the flat ballet shoes…She must have not gotten the memo…”dressy lunch date” …Her body is always on point tho….She has a nice asssss!