March 18th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Mail Bombs

Hey Guys!
So this week has been sooo crazy! In addition to blogging for the Bomb, I’ve also been writing style articles for AOL Black Voices. It’s been hectic to say the least, but Friday is finally here. Let’s have some Mail Bombs fun, shall we?
Adrienne said, “Can you help me find LeToya Luckett’s vest from Weekend Hot or Hmm?”

Hey Adrienne! Not sure about the exact vest, but you can certainly get a similar look with these:

Stephanie was intrigued by Ciara’s casual LA look, and wanted all the details:

She said, “Where can I get her t-shirt?”
The girls from Get Whit It found it all for ya. Check it:

Cierra from Detroit says, “Last year you posted swim suit ideas, and one of the pictures was of Keri Hilson wearing what looked to be a vintage, chambray inspired swimsuit.”

” I would love to know if you can tell me the designer she was wearing or where I can find a very similar look. “

That picture is at least a year old, so her exact swimsuit isn’t available anymore. I did, however, find this $290 Zimmermann Copy Cat high-waisted multi-strap bikini that should help you get the look:

It has a similar color, bandeau top, and high waisted bottom. Get it from Net-a-Porter.
In a wardrobe query, Janelle Marie says, ” I came across this skirt on a tumblr account. I simply love it!”

“Please help me find this skirt or one drastically similar, I’d greatly appreciate it !”
Get a similar look with these jersey faux wrap skirts:

Lastly, Izzie says, “Every year I buy a new tote bag. Last year I went with Michael Kors’ Hamilton Leather Bag. This year I am looking to purchase a brown tote for less than $500. Can you recommend anything?”
Yep! Try these out for size:

That does it for today! If I haven’t answered your query, don’t fret. I’m getting to it!
I’m off to blog more for BVonStyle.com, then rest my wrists:)
Have fabulous weekends!
Smootches!

12 Responses to “Mail Bombs: Letoya Luckett’s Army Green Vest, Ciara’s LA Look, and Keri Hilson’s Bandeau Bikini!”

1. dyshaun says:

That swimsuit is killer.

2. Grace says:

Hey Adrienne,

I know this is Claire’s job, but when she posted that picture of Latoya I immediately went searching for it, or something similar.

I purchased this Nanette Lapore vest: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nanette-lepore-bonus-sleeveless-wrap-jacket/3145268?origin=category&resultback=0

The color is a little different, but I thought it was just as cute.
    -Grace

3. I second that…love the swimsuit!

4. Bribri says:

I like this swimsuit better than the original

5. marymei says:

I have that t-shirt Ciara’s wearing! And I wore it all last summer with denim shorts…though, no boots…it’s too hot and humid in NYC for all of that.

6. Farrah says:

that swimsuit is so cute. i don’t like the alternate as much, but I but those straps will be easier on the typical female front pooch

7. missb says:

I love bandeau bikinis !! Keri looks amazing. Thanks for finding the outfit that Cici wore.

8. [...] Mail Bombs: Letoya Luckett's Army Green Vest, Ciara's LA Look, and … Tags: -grab, and-make, ebooks-, fashion-bomb, find-your, guide, money-from, pages-on-how, time, [...]

9. Gemini says:

The bandeau bikini’s are so cool but i really am not a fan of the color i would prefer something like a hot fuschia pink, magenta, orange and such.

10. Annie L. says:

Keri looks great in the photo where she’s pulling at the necklace and good overall!

11. Wura says: