March 10th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Week in Chic
This Week in Chic: Nicole Scherzinger, Tia Mowry, Zoe Saldana and more!

Hey all!  Vuitton here back into the swing of things since Paris last week.  But during my brief depature, a few of our favorite celebs haven’t slacked off on giving us our weekly dose of stellar style.  From jetsetting to premieres and events, the stars we all over the globe this week sparing no expense to looking fierce.

My faves this week?  Nicole Scherzinger in her mustard colored turban and bold printed mini skirt…amazing!  I knew she’s redeem herself from the last time she graced our presence in an edition of Hot! or Hmm…  Tatyana looks stunning in her Oliver Tolentino gown at the NAACP Image Awards.  Tia Mowry glows with her baby bump in lace at the Battlefield: LA movie premiere supporting her husband who’s in the movie.  I have to say that Eva’s hair is growing on me, and her makeup is a lot less severe than last time.  And Toccara is having a blast at a Hennessy party in Atlanta, and looking fabulous, no less.

Who did it this week for you?

~Vuitton

26 Responses to “This Week in Chic: Nicole Scherzinger, Tia Mowry, Zoe Saldana and more!”

1. Cara says:

I LOVE Toccara’s shoes & Nicole’s turban!

2. Latoya says:

As a fellow preggo, I am a bit biased. Tia Mowry is my fave. Besides that, my fave outfits are on Zoe and Nicole. Zoe looks very sharp and I’m loving the clean lines. Nicole’s outfit has a lot of character.

3. zimbabwechic says:

Love the all with the exception of Evelyn after Basketball Woves( yes I am addicted) this weekend, she’s just a H.A.M

4. FabBarbieKeya says:

Nicole by far looks the best. She looks absolutely fabulous. Zoe looks cute. But Tia looks beautiful, she’s glowing. The baby’s gonna be so adorable.

5. Dream says:

Eva is pretty as always.

6. I think that Tia looks great as a mom to be!

7. yusufswifee says:

meh!

8. Gummi says:

I absolutely love Toccarra’s look. She’s rocking the Sam Edelman’s..I’ve had my eye on those for almost a year. Damn price won’t drop… lol

9. BOOBOO says:

Zoe is lookin FAB! Im goin 2 rock my white coat this wkend:)
    I love Tia’s shoes although I don’t think that is safe being preggo
    NOT feelin Nicole or Eva..smh
    Tocorra is lookin slim n trim n loooove her shoes..dem jokers r BAD!
    E n Chad (i watched bbwives2) honestly they do look good together but Im not a fan of either

10. missb says:

Gummi, you and me both lol

11. sun.kissed says:

Nicole takes it by far that skirt is hot, I’m not feeling the turban though…

12. WaliyyahS says:

I think I have to agree and say that Nicole’s fit is the best. I love Tia’s look but in a way the dress seems to make her look better. I cant get enough of Eva and that hair. As long as she keeps the makeup simple or at least not as extreme as that last red carpet look she’s fine with me. Everyone looks great this time around though.

13. chi-girl says:

Love Tocarra’s look because I have those Sam Elderman shoes, so I’ma a little bias, but I gotta give it to Nicole I love her whole look.

14. I like Nicole, Tia and Zoe’s look.

15. esme says:

i love zoe’s look, the coat looks luxe and the boots look beautiful. it looks like a simple and comfortable outfit. i think tia looks great, and i love toccara’s look.

16. I was just going to say Eva’s hair is growing on me! Vuitton, you beat me to it! lol :)

17. Brooklyn Lady says:

I can’t get past Nicole’s look. I adooore everything! Love that skirt and turban!!!

18. ddsweet says:

ummm…nicole is killin it

19. Annie L. says:

Love Nicole’s accessories, everything and everyone else is not worth the comment.

20. Dobe says:

Nicole definitely takes the cake for this one! Eva’s hair looks great with her look this time around.

21. Adrienne says:

Love Nicoles turban and skirt! Tia makes being pregnant look easy in that uber fab dress!

I’m a fan of eva but I am not feeling her look. It looks like something she could have picked up at Forever 21. I think she needs a little more glam…

22. Pink Crystal says:

Everyone looks fab except for Evelyn. Her attitude make’s her look ugly even if she was wearing a coat made in diamonds. Chad do what you do best and run.

23. Martinique_Fr says:

Nicole killed it! Love the entire look.
    Zoe looks super chic.
    Toccara looks fabulous.

24. xoxoxo says:

@ Vuitton

I love this segment on this site but just a request, is it possible to put the commentary below the pictures instead of all conglomerated at the bottom of the post? I find I have to scroll up and down to see exactly what you’re talking about lol….

…mwahhh :)

25. [...] http://fashionbombdaily.com/2011/03/10/this-week-in-chic-nicole-scherzinger-tia-mowry-zoe-saldana-an…/ var js_wp_tweets_options = ['OfficialTatyana','1','']; ul#wp_tweets_marker { } ul#wp_tweets_marker li { } ul#wp_tweets_marker li a { } (function() { jQuery(document).ready(js_wp_tweets_get_json); })(); function js_wp_tweets_get_json() { jQuery.getJSON(“http://www.twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline.json?screen_name=”+js_wp_tweets_options[0]+”&callback=?", function(result) { jQuery.each(result, function(i,item) { js_wp_tweets_render(i,item); if(i+1>=js_wp_tweets_options[1]) return false; } ) } ); } function js_wp_tweets_render(i,item) { var content = ”+wp_tweets_linkify(item.text)+’ – ‘+wp_tweets_posted_on(item.created_at)+”; jQuery(content).appendTo(‘#wp_tweets_marker’); } function wp_tweets_posted_on(twit_date) { var datearray = twit_date.split(” “); var datestring = datearray[1]+” “+datearray[2]+”, “+datearray[5]+ ” “+datearray[3]+” GMT”; var jsdate = new Date(Date.parse(datestring)); var curdate = new Date(); var diff = curdate.getTime() – jsdate.getTime(); diff = diff/1000; // seconds var unit; var value; if(diff < 60) { value = Math.floor(diff); unit = “second”; }else if(diff < 60*60) { value = Math.floor((diff/60)); unit=”minute”; }else if(diff < 60*60*24) { value = Math.floor(diff/(60*60)); unit=”hour”; }else if(diff < 60*60*24*7) { value = Math.floor(diff/(60*60*24)); unit=”day”; }else if(diff < 60*60*24*30) { value = Math.floor(diff/(60*60*24*7)); unit=”week”; }else { value = Math.floor(diff/(60*60*24*30)); unit=”month”; } if(value [...]