March 7th, 2011
Ethnic Models, Snapshot
Snapshot: Anais Mali and Jourdan Dunn by Mario Testino for V Magazine # 70

Anais Mali and Jourdan Dunn by Mario Testino for V Magazine # 70.

Snapshot is a section featuring fashionable, memorable moments. No words, just an image. Enjoy..and discuss!

Source: Beauty is Diverse

Posted In
6 comments

6 Responses to “Snapshot: Anais Mali and Jourdan Dunn by Mario Testino for V Magazine # 70”

1. Vic says:

I absolutely love this spread!! The styling is ah-may-zing!

2. Kim says:

Beautiful spread. Very romantic. I adore the ruffled blouse.

3. Sabu says:

this is lovely, Mario has never siezed to amaze me :)

4. esme says:

Lovely! she looks straight out of the 70′s!

5. Brooklyn Lady says:

Claire in the 2nd pic of Jourdan w/ the sailor hat on, can u PLEASE find out what was used on her lips? For YEARS I have been trying to recreate that look and can’t get it right and I always see it on models in print work. ALWAYS! It could be a combination of many things i.e., lip liner, stain, gloss, I don’t know but if u can find out I’d HIGHLY appreciate it. (Of course when u have free time that is). Thx :-)

6. Annie L. says:

*sigh* these pics make you think of the images we’d have if Black women were regularly photographed during the 20s-50s. Anais Mali illuminated is just, honestly breathtaking.

@Brooklyn Lady, this was my go-to lip for years, day and night, Lol! It got kinda crazy, but I used a super-vampish (and moisturizing I might add) Black Radiance lipstick to thickly line my lips, a bright red or pink in the center and ended w/just enough vitamin E oil though a good clear gloss may do. You may want to base w/a liner or a stain since they’re so drying, I like Nars stain in Daredevil where you can work with color depth produced the same results for me.