March 3rd, 2011
Accessories, Black Designers, Fashion News, You Should Know
Cool Online Find: Headbanger Accessories

One of my super stylish Bay Area buddies recently re-introduced me to Headbanger Accessories (turns out I wrote about them briefly in 2009):

Launched in Spring 2008 by Oakland, California natives Shayla Jamerson, Tiffany Stapleton, and Tasha Dial (pictured below), the line comprises eye catching earrings and bracelets tricked out with beads, shells, ribbons, feathers, and metal.

If you’re looking to add a bit of flair to your wardrobe without spending a ton of money, check them out at www.headbangeraccessories.bigcartel.com. Earrings average in price from $30-$75; bracelets will cost you at most $35.

What do you think?

See more at www.headbangeraccessories.com.

*Thanks Crystal!

28 Responses to “Cool Online Find: Headbanger Accessories”

1. PinkCrystal says:

Love the look of these accessories but to expensive for my budget.

2. yusufswifee says:

After a long week of stuffy suits and pearls or diamond studs…nothing beats some good ole shoulder dusters, a fun outfit and some ankle breakers….thanks for the post!

3. KBS says:

Ahhh, that one pic reminds me of the vintage Lauryn Hill video, ex-factor. Like L-Boogie meets Charlies Angels! Cute jewels ladies

4. dyshaun says:

I like them..I usually hate glowing things but yessssss i would totally rock some feathers in the black light.

5. Cleveland Cutie says:

Crystal has good taste! cool find (C:

6. shayla says:

Thank you so much for the support, remember that our accessories can be customized to fit your lifestyle, any size and color. Once a month we have a BANGER that is $40 and we also have a 50 percent off sale……. keep BANGIN everyone
    Headbanger Accessories

7. m-boog says:

can i just say that I love these girls, I been following them since 2008 and their stuff is so original, dope, and makes a big statement…Love these ladies there so beautiful and stylish…PEACE AND BLESSINGS..big FAN

8. quincy bk says:

” I DONT WANT AND HEAD UNLESS ITS BANGIN” love that quote

9. katrina n says:

damn these are hot, are they heavy?

10. lola says:

claire you are too futuristic for your own good

you did a write-up on these girls in 2009.. if nothing you are consistent :-)

11. IBreatheFashion says:

yess I looooove Headbangers.. You should do a Fashion Bomb of the day on Shayla. she is always f-l-y!!

12. Claire says:

@lola Wow, how embarrassing. Welp, can y’all tell I’m running on like zero sleep?!?
    At any rate, this current post shows their newer styles, and offers a little more info on the girls behind it. So…allow me to re-introduce you to Headbanger:)

13. Pastryish says:

Love their earrings!

14. Keri says:

Those are nice. @ Claire can someone message you if they see a cool online find that they would like to share?

15. AWW My boos!! Hi Girls!! ;D

I never go out without my HB’s! I suggest you all purchase now before my girls blow and the prices go up, up, up!

16. plumber says:

Did someone say rock feathers in the blacklight? haha. That’s funny, but hey there cool.

17. Pocahontas1 says:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the feathered looks! Can wait to rock em! Ordering… NOW :)

18. cwhatsherface says:

Yes Shayla is certainly bombshell worthy. These earrings are the bomb and they are so worth the purchase! Love these girls. Your Virgin Islands Customer!

19. LOVE IT! #CAliRepresent I want the feather earrings!

20. [...] Cool online find, headbanger accessories via The Fashion Bomb [...]

21. esme says:

i agree with kbs, i was definitely thinking of the x-factor video when i saw the second pic. i’m wondering if that was their inspiration. if not, it’s a pretty cool picture.

22. esme says:

i mean third pic. oops.

23. Nyelah C. says:

I’ve heard of them & their designs are SICK!!!!!!! The pieces are out of the box & really original. I’m a jewelry designer myself & I’m SOOO loving their line. THUMBS UP!

24. valerie says:

I love the feather earring, also the t-shirts.

25. Sam says:

these earrings are GORGE!!!! just perfect for my Spring time shopping…

26. bransings says:

Pricey but worth the splurge!

27. JustDionne says:

yes!!! they are soo worth the splurge!!!

28. [...] featured Headbanger Accessories before, but were delighted to discover one of the fly fashionistas behind the [...]