February 24th, 2011
Claire's Obsession
Claire’s Obsession: After All Slippers, Ballet Flats, and Flip Flops

Hey Guys!
So with all this running around fashion week, I’ve had one major savior: After all Slippers, ballet flats, and flip flops.
Similar to Dr. Scholl’s fast flats, the ballet slippers fold and fit easily into a clutch or tote bag to save your feet after a long day of pounding the pavement.

But After All Slippers are made of TWO separate soles, a flexible rubber outer sole and a cushioning inner sole for added comfort…while Dr. Scholl’s sole is made from a stretchy foam material.

I also love the flip flops for traveling. They easily slip into the front pocket of a suitcase, and are perfect to walk around hotel hallways or even poolside. They come in funky patterns like zebra, leopard, and more.

With ballet slippers retailing at $13 and flip flops at $7 for a pack of three, you really can’t go wrong!
See more and purchase at www.AfterAllSlippers.com.
*Sorry for the randomness of the Nicki Minaj pictures…what can I say, I’m random sometimes.

Posted In
7 comments

7 Responses to “Claire’s Obsession: After All Slippers, Ballet Flats, and Flip Flops”

1. Adrienne says:

I love the foldable ballet flats. They are cute too!

2. Blaize says:

haha that Nicki Minaj picture was random. I was humming “Moment 4 Life” the whole time I read this post and couldn’t figure out why until I got to the end of the post. lol thanks Claire!

3. sun.kissed says:

Cute, they look a lil’ less flimsy than the Dr. Scholl’s brand.

4. yhatedis says:

Im going to have to try those! The Dr. Scholl’s are TOO Thin!! It really feels like your walking barefoot. Good concept. Bad Feel!

5. esme says:

wow, i was thinking about getting the dr. scholl’s flats but i’m not now after hearing what other people have to say about them. with two forms of cushioning, i’m definitely more inclined to check out the after all flats.

6. Hey There says:

You just described my entire shoe collection.I also have kitten heels.

7. Linda says:

I always wear my ballet flats barefooted year around even when it is cold out. I wear them barefooted for style and comfort.