February 22nd, 2011
Celebrity Style, Nicki Minaj, Shopping

Reader Jannelle Marie wrote in saying, “ I adore the pumps Nicki Minaj is wearing !”

“…Can you please help me find out who the designer is and where I can find a pair ?!”
We did you one better and found her whole look for you!
So it seems Nicki was wearing this hot pair of Walter Steiger Muse pumps:

Stussy x Cassette Playa leggings:

And a $284 collarless zip blazer by Improvd:

Get Nicki’s jacket here and find buying details for her leggings at www.shop.cassetteplaya.com. For her shoes, visit www.waltersteiger.com.
Do you like her look?

*Thanks Joel

Posted In
22 comments

22 Responses to “Get the Look: Nicki Minaj in Cassette Playa Leggings, Walter Steiger Pumps, and an Improvd Collarless Jacket!”

1. keshia says:

This is the best outfit I’ve seen Nicki wear in a LONG time…I love it!

2. t says:

I agree with keshia…i usually don’t care for Nikki’s look but this is good!

3. missjoie says:

i love it! work it nickie. cute shoes, but i doubt i would be able to walk in those things

4. Fashionbum82 says:

cassette playa’s site does not show woman’s wear..:(

5. yusufswifee says:

I like this look…go niki…

6. *SoRude* says:

this is her professional…and I LOVE IT!!! FAB!

7. Brooklyn Lady says:

Ugh! The dag-on site for the leggings is so mismatched. It doesn’t even show the women’s wear! This is the same crap I experienced with that solar dress she had on. That site TOO was a absolute headache! I guess that’s Nicki’s way of making sure no one is in whatever she wears. *sigh*

8. xoxoxo says:

Ms. Minaj looks hot, love the blazer it really pulls in the entire ensemble….

….mwahhh :)

9. Kamikaaaa says:

awsome outfit Nickster !

10. Annie L. says:

She finally looks professionally styled. The pink stage lighting cast on the leggings in the top pic makes them look better than in regular light, lol. Leggings are still gross in general, can’t wait til they die.

11. hiqhheels&&tats says:

i absolutely <3 it!

12. Just Dionne says:

@Brooklyn soo frustrating. And i really want those tights!!!!!!

13. Pour toujour la mode says:

Amazing !

14. Love this look.

Claire’s Club has a similar pair of graffiti print neon leggings. They obviously aren’t exactly the same, but they look just as great!

I just bought a pair today and posted some photos of me wearing them on my blog. I think they look really cute and can’t wait to wear them out!

15. binks says:

I think she looks simple and chic, so cute look

16. PINK says:

I <3 Ms. Minaj she looks great!!!! One thing I can say about her is she is always covered up.

17. Nelly says:

Nicki actually looks cute.:) Usually she finds some way of making her outfits look off…but this actually works even in the real world…lol. It’s still attention grabbing with her fun print leggings ( which is pretty much her signature style item) but pulled together with the neutral jacket and pastel blue pumps. That’s funny too because I had just admired that same jacket in the Nordstrom’s catalogue. Way to go, Nicki! Give your stylist a raise! Atleast, for now anyways!…lol

18. Adebanke says:

i like it… i’m actually considering copping those shoes but theres no price on the website….