February 9th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Shopping
Splurge: Kim Kardashian’s Prince Concert Alexander McQueen Samurai Dress

Nadine from London wrote in, saying, “Can you please do a post on the dress that Kim Kardashian wore to the Prince concert recently? I am absolutely besotted with the colours, pattern, and fit of the dress.”
According to Upscale Hype, Kim attended the Purple One’s show in a $920 Alexander McQueen Samurai dress:

She accessorized the long sleeved look with $895 Christian Louboutin Maggie Pumps.
Watch the dress in action as Prince invites Kim onto the stage, then playfully kicks her off:

Whoops!
Find more info on the dress at www.alexandermcqueen.com.

30 Responses to “Splurge: Kim Kardashian’s Prince Concert Alexander McQueen Samurai Dress”

1. C. Miller says:

Cute!! However, she could have done much better!

2. KB says:

Where can we find cheaper versions of the dress?

3. annehita says:

HOT

4. Dream says:

Cute and eye catching

5. Joanne_ says:

i love this dress!!

6. Claire says:

@KB Haven’t found a cheaper version yet, but when I do, you’ll be the first to know. I have a feeling Topshop will be the first one to have at it.

7. KB says:

Thanks, Claire!!! :)

8. [...] Splurge: Kim Kardashian’s Prince Concert Alexander McQueen Samurai Dress – FashionBombDaily.com [...]

9. BOOBOO says:

@Claire can you do a piece on long sleeve dresses? Where to find and priced reasonable. I have a hard time finding nice ones of good quality please…muuuah

10. Adrienne says:

I love the dress! It looked great on her!

LOL at Prince kicking her off the stage!

11. My girl friend was at this show *le sigh* unfortunately the $200 ticket price was too steep for my pockets :-( Love this dress though, the print it amazing!

12. Drea says:

HOT Dress! I definetly dont have $895 to spend on a it, but it is cheaper than I thought it would be.

13. JoJo says:

Love Love Love the dress. Wish I could afford it. *sigh*

14. Ju'lia says:

Love Love the dress!!!

15. 6 inch heels says:

I pray thats someone bootlegs this dress, because I will be wearing it!Kim k makes it look so cheap!

16. sun.kissed says:

In the words of Wendy Williams, “That’s a gooood dress.” Not sure about her choice of shoe though, she could have done better. Looks like it was a great show. I would love to see Prince in concert. It took Kim not to be a good sport, she’s such a bore. But that’s what happens when you get free tickets to everything, you show up just for the publicity. Any real Prince fan would have jumped at the opportunity to dance with the purple one.

17. Brooklyn Lady says:

Just realized my comment never posted AAAAARRRRGH! Anyhoo, love the dress but not for $900. I agree with @BOOBOO Claire. Can u find some not as expensive yet NOT cheap/cheap looking jersey stretch dresses that are long sleeved? Not American Apparel either. Sorry but these chicks in Brooklyn done KILT (yes k-i-l-t) AA. Thanks ;-)

18. Gee18 says:

I love the dress but honestly Kim kardashian wears the same silhouettes ALL the time. I’m not saying she doesn’t look hot but she should really play around with other looks. It doesn’t have to be the same tight, “look how good my body looks” mini dresses. I can’t lie and say the dresses she wears aren’t beautiful but it gets to be repetitive.

19. zy says:

the dress is gorgeous, hands down. the print is really gothic and mysterious which makes it extra sexy with the cut HOWVER…where was she going with those shoes? they do absolutely nothing for the dress…

20. yusufswifee says:

that’s my girl…not exactly the risk taker…I love her because she reminds me of myself…always in leggings and jeans and heels…never any bright colors…:-) I plan to do better in 2011

21. binks says:

I’ am going to say the same thing, Kim looks typical. That is such a hot and nice dress but somehow Kim makes it look plain. I am glad she knows what works for her body but sometimes she needs to switch up the hair and makeup because it is a little to safe with a dress like that.

22. Mima Deville says:

ugh this dress is too fab!

23. Annie L. says:

I paid ungodly amounts of money to be arm’s distance from Prince a December show and me and a zoo of other people clawed and bit our way to get onstage with him during the finale and dance. No excuse Kim! I hate the dress but adored the rest of this collection.

24. [...] this article: Splurge: Kim Kardashian's Prince Concert Alexander McQueen Samurai … Tags: bombshell, from-the, from-the-comfort, jequise, living-room, streams, tennessee, these-live, [...]

25. Michei says:

WOW. She brought that dress to LIFE!

26. jillibooboo says:

that dress is amazing and the shoes are divine. i need a dress like that

27. [...] Kardashian was the first to rock the brand’s $920 long sleeve Samurai dress to a Prince concert back in February. Love & Hip Hop cast member Mashonda celebrated the success of her show at [...]

28. I really love kim kardashian clothing style. she is so cool in all clothings.

29. I am not positive where you are getting your information, but great topic.
    I must spend a while learning much more or working out more.
    Thank you for excellent info I was searching
    for this information for my mission.