February 7th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Keri Hilson, Mel B., Chad “OchoCinco” Johnson and more!

Hey all!  Vuitton here with a post Super Bowl edition of Hot! or Hmm…  A ton of you must be exhausted from screaming at the television and full from overeating pizza and wings.  But open wide and make room for your weekly fashion fix.  Celebs were out pulling for their favorite teams and attending parties.  While some made touchdowns with their ensembles, a few fumbled.  Let’s take a look.

First up is Keri Hilson, who made her way to a private dinner hosted by Audi in honor of the Super Bowl…

…and she looks cute.   I love the vertically striped top and the bandage skirt.  I’m not mad at the layered herringbone necklace, but she could’ve worn a simpler shoe in my opinion.  Baby steps though.

Mel B
posed on the carpet at the Maxim Party Powered by Motorola Xoom…

Wearing a black dress with white piping, I’d say this dress isn’t really my favorite on Mel B.  Hmm…maybe even a bit subdued for her personality.  The tights and lack of accessories make her look bland.

Terrell Owens
was in attendance as well, flashing his pearly whites…

…and it’s such a shame his ensemble didn’t bring the “flash” as well.  The only thing I can get behind is the Louis Vuitton scarf, for obvious reasons.  But the untucked, ill-fitting shirt, untailored trousers, and the nerd glasses, hmm… This is just a complete shock for me because Terrell struck me as a fashionable guy before I saw this pic.  I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

Basketball Wives star Shaunie O’Neal joined in on the festivities as well…

The dress and necklace were perfect choices for Shaunie, but the boots aren’t exactly my cup of tea.  I trust these aren’t a pair from the shoe line she plans on releasing as mentioned on the show.

Terrell’s partner in crime, Chad “OchoCinco” Johnson was in the building…

…and it’s safe to say that he shut it down.  His ensemble is tailored to perfection, and I am absolutely in love with his blazer.  Not to mention the velvet loafers.  He really is just too fly for words and probably doesn’t get enough credit as he should when it comes to style.  I’m keeping him on my radar.

Of course, his boo and fellow Basketball Wives star, Evelyn Lozada wouldn’t be far behind.

Rocking an Herve Leger dress and Louboutin pumps, it’s clear that Evelyn does her homework.  Hot, though I’ve seen her hair look better on the show.  And she could probably take a few pointers from La Lopez on how to pose on a carpet.

And last, but not least are Marsha Ambrosius and Trina, who struck a pose for the cameras at the House of Hennessey Party in Texas this weekend…

Both ladies shimmered in body hugging dresses.  Marsha in a colorful sequined number and Trina in a gold frock with ruching at the waist.  Hot!  I wish there were pics of the shoes they wore, but these ladies look fab nonetheless.

Who went the whole nine yards and who fell short for you this week?

~Vuitton

26 Responses to “Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Keri Hilson, Mel B., Chad “OchoCinco” Johnson and more!”

1. BOOBOO says:

Trina’s makeup looks good
    Evelyn looks 10x better on the show. Not feelin her “look”
    Mel B..smh she looks greasy:(

2. Cmoni says:

Chad “Ocho Cinco” Johnson is fly!
    Keri come on girl, hire a better stylist we all need help sometimes!!
    I need Marsha’s dress ASAP

3. Annie L. says:

Love Keri’s lips as usual – pass on everything else
    Mel B. – #%!
    Like Ochocinco’s velvet loafer’s, the rest looks too unkempt
    Trina’s blush is lovely
    Everyone else – meh

4. Seven says:

Ochocinco is doing the damn thing…he did say he could “outdress” Evelyn.,..ever apparent :)
    I try not to ever say anything bad about someone cause “off” days occur, but Shaunie’s shoes with that dress?!?!? Or even better, Shaunie’s shoes, PERIOD?!?

5. I love that Chad takes fashion serious but his boy Terrell tries so hard to look stylish he simply falls flat.

6. Cara says:

Chad looks the best. Love Shaunie’s necklace and dress but her shoes are a hell no. Evelyn looks like she was caught off guard or was about to fall with that pose. And I agree about Keri’s shoes she should’ve went for a simpler one.

7. dyshaun says:

Well darn. I actually like Keri’s look this time! Im mad at those necklaceS though LOL

Claire, that HM ad is major LOL I aint hating though. Do your thing.

8. MyModestMouth.com says:

Omg. Keri looked FLAWLESS. Wasn’t feeling the shoes tho. It was overkill to the rest of the ensemble. Everything else looked on point!

9. vain319 says:

oh no!! not my boy Terrell…that look is not “bringing it.” do less Terrell, you are a good-looking dude..no “gimmicks”needed.

10. yusufswifee says:

keri is such a pretty girl…needs a new stylist – not feeling the hair. I love shaunie also, but the shoes are ruining the outfit. Evalyn is my girl…I think she looks fine…that’s alot of black for a MIA girl.

11. sun.kissed says:

Ochocinco looks great! Loves his look from head to toe! Not feeling Keri’s look, at all. Mel B looks old as hell. T.O. looks a H.A.M. Shaunie’s boots are the pitts, not feeling Evelyn’s look. Loves Marsha’s dress, hating Trina’s dress and wig.

12. Miss Smith says:

Ochocinco does look nice. Do they make velvet loafers for women?

13. Surprise.. I actually think TRINA looks the best of all the celebs! Lol! Everyone else gets a ‘No’ from me.. :( (Keri gets an almost) Maybe they looked better in person??

14. Godiva says:

Ocho looks very nice….he and his boo are actually my fave’s (for this particular post)

15. Bronze says:

mmm. Comparing the models/celebs from the past…I’m really disappointed in the fashion choices of today’s rich and famous. Keri…Jesus Lawd……I know there is a talented stylist who would probably style you for FREE. She is proof that money can not give you….can’t give you…..STYLE. Shaunie look like Santa’s little helpers. Mel, WTH! Mr. Mexican looks sharp in that blazer. Wish I knew the cut.

I have nothing good to report.

16. Georgia Maude says:

Seriously, you think Chad’s pants are impeccably tailored? Are they supposed to bunch up like that? They don’t appear to be hemmed properly at all.

17. I loved Chad’s look. Everything about Shaunie’s look was cool until the boots a simple Loub or pump would have been great.

18. Bronze says:

I said blazer not pants. The blazer. I had to dissect his look.

19. Dream says:

Chad looks awesome.

20. Annie L. says:

@Bronze, I’m with you on the celebs past vs present aspect. Relying on aspiring stylist friends and refusing to evolve wardrobes past peep-toe heels, the little black dress, safe hair and basic makeup schemes is so uninspiring.

21. love says:

Keri hilson use to dress Soo cute WTF happened. On her first album I wanted to always raid her closet. But since the second lp let’s just say uhh ill pass.

22. C. Miller says:

Keri looks great! Ocho for the guys!

23. Nicole says:

If Ocho was my man I would let him dress me.

24. SB says:

Love seein Marsha Ambrosius up in the mix. Can’t wait for her new album droppin March 1, have ya’ll seen the video for her single “Far Away”?? Look it up if you haven’t! Really powerful message behind the song

25. nikki says:

Does anyone wear I can get Marsha sequined dress…I adore it

26. Terry says:

Keri looks perfect and beautiful and Mal B looks stressed out!