January 21st, 2011
Men's style, Who Wore it Better
Who Wore it Better? Diddy vs. Jamie Foxx in Burberry Shearling Coats

Fashion Bomb men know what’s hot!
Both Diddy and Jamie Foxx were spied wearing one of the hottest items off Fall 2010 runways: Burberry Shearling Coats.

Diddy wore the brand’s Shearling Trim Jacket for an appearance at ITV studios in London, England with dark jeans, sensible shoes, and his signature sunglasses. Jamie chose to rock Burberry’s Shearling Trim Trench Coat for a performance on Good Morning America with gray suit pants and hard bottom shoes. Both jackets feature double collars, beige shearling trim, shoulder epaulets, and zip fronts.

Both coats are hot, but who wore Burberry better?

Spied @UpscaleHype

25 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Diddy vs. Jamie Foxx in Burberry Shearling Coats”

1. sun.kissed says:

Diddy hands down. Jamie doesn’t know if he’s coming or going.

2. BOOBOO says:

Diddy..even thou i love jamie!! the coat is swallowin jamie. he looks huge. its cold so he gets a pass:)

3. Dream says:

Can I just pick the model.
    Yea…Im picking the model.
    =)

4. Baise says:

I’m with Dream, the models.

5. NattyGyrl says:

Diddy hands down! When you said his own brand I am assuming it is Sean John. The jacket is nice. I think I want to get one for my boyfriend.

6. LivvyV says:

Of course Diddy looked better than Jamie. But the models look the best because the jacket doesn’t make them look huge and it fits their frame perfectly.

7. binks says:

I’ am not feeling but I’ am not a fan of bulky coats in general but Diddy killed it between the two

8. Coco says:

DIDDY FOR SURE— WHAT KINDA KICKS (SHOES ) ARE THOSE ???

9. jillibooboo says:

since i can’t comment on Fashion Picks, ill say it here:

I WANT TO LEAVE COMMENTS ON FASHION BOMB PICKS.

STOP TRYING TO CENSOR US.

Diddy’s jacket is much more stylish, but he’s not wearing it anywhere near the level the model is wearing it.

11. andrea says:

lol you guys are funny lol… picking the model.. lol loves it

12. Claire says:

@jillibooboo We all voted on the comments system here:
    And out of 600 votes, the gross majority (50%) voted to disable comments. Majority rules. I made the decision as democratically as possible.

13. Diddy looks effortlessly fly and Jamie is definitely not rockin it right.

14. Joanne_ says:

i think they both look great in it, the camera angle is just bad on Jamie

15. jlove says:

lmmfao @ jamie he is hilarious 4 real funny even wen he isnt trying to b. this pic of him is crackin me up. I like Jamie’s jacket better but diddy just looks better in his only because Jamie reminds me of a pillow pet lol, he looks like he is gonna float away in that coat

16. Grace says:

@NattyGyrl- it says Diddy wore THE brand’s… not HIS. Diddy is clearly wearing a Burberry Shearling, hence the purpose of this post. If you plan to buy your bf one of those, he’s a lucky man…

17. esme says:

::sigh:: diddy gets on my nerves, but he looks the best in the coat.

18. Lish says:

LMAO @ Pillow Pet!

19. Fashionbum82 says:

I like it on the model as well. The coat is eating jamie alive and diddy looks feminine!

20. fashionfrenzy says:

Diddy wore it better but i agree with everyone else, the model made the jacket fly of course!

21. Brenda says:

Ditto Esme’s comment…..Diddy get’s on my nerves also, but he wore it best.

22. Annie L. says:

Jamie looks like he’s smuggling goods! Lol!

BTW Claire, do you know which boots the model is wearing? Thx

23. zy says:

Jamie looks like he’s got a village under that coat.

24. MeMe says:

^^LOL…was Jamie in Alaska?? I think I pick the model in the photo.

25. Heya this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to
    know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have
    to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!