January 14th, 2011
Fashion News, Lookbook
Lookbook: Boxing Kitten Spring / Summer 2011

Boxing Kitten (www.boxingkitten.com) recently released images from their Spring/Summer 2011 Lookbook.

The newest collection was inspired by Russ Meyer’s 1965 cult classic “Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill!” about three wild women in fast cars. For Spring/Summer black and white (like the film) mix with the brand’s signature prints and vibrant splashes of color. The forecast includes lovely cropped tops and thigh grazing cocktails–perfect for spring and ultimately very wearable.

I personally love this new departure.

Black and white prints are much easier to incorporate into a wardrobe. I can totally see wearing a sundress under a denim jacket for a fun spring barbeque.
What do you think of Boxing Kitten’s newest collection?

Posted In
37 comments

37 Responses to “Lookbook: Boxing Kitten Spring / Summer 2011”

1. Asha says:

The prints and colors are amazing! I will def buy. Am I wrong or is that Naima from antm?

2. i think it’s gorgeous. i love the b & w w/ color mix — i also loooooove that silver airstream they shot it in. i gotta get me one of those and do a world tour!

3. Uglycleanbroke87 says:

Yesssss! I love Boxing Kitten….that black and white dress in the last photo is amazing!

4. Dream says:

This has Solange written all over it of course.
    Luv it.
    =)

5. NattyGyrl says:

I love it. I see few items I want already!

6. Breezydancer says:

@Asha, nope that’s definantly her!

7. [...] information was posted on The Fashion Bomb Blog /// All Urban Fashion… All the Time Please support this site by clicking on the link above [...]

8. Layla says:

It’s either Naima or her twin sister.

9. Deb Bee says:

I. Want. Every. Single. Piece. And yes, it is Naima!

10. C'estLaVie says:

Loves it!!

11. BOOBOO says:

I would rock it!!

12. Mz.Scott says:

A’ma go buy my African print and let my tailor sow em all for me for €25 :p. iLike and it’s Cheaper that way. It will cost me €35 in total :p !!!

13. sun.kissed says:

I like a handful of the pieces, esp the dresses.

14. esme says:

i think the afrocentric prints are interesting.

15. I love bright, colorful prints. They’re especially going to look great during the spring and summer months.

I wish they had an online shop, their physical locations aren’t anywhere near Atlanta :(

The line also reminds me strongly of Custo Barcelona, which also employs bright, unique, and vibrant prints.

16. I love their dresses and jumpers. The prints are amazing.

17. FabBarbieKeya says:

I love it. I definitely want some boxing kitten for spring/summer 2011

18. I like it, the prints are cute!

19. Tifani says:

I love their vibrant colors, and ethnic-chic prints!!! This collection makes me long for Spring!!!!!!

20. [...] Boxing Kitten Spring /Summer 2011 lookbook via Fashionbomb [...]

21. Chris Styles says:

Luv it! When can I buy!?

22. ASTEW says:

I love (love) love Boxing Kitten. Maya A. Lake is my favorite designer. She deserves more credit. Hopefully one day she’ll be up there with the Marc Jacobs n Coco Chanels of the industry. I definitely see myself in one of those dresses for summer.
    xoxo ;)

23. [...] Lookbook: Boxing Kitten Spring / Summer 2011  » http:// fashionbombdaily.com [...]

24. Ebony says:

loving the mix of prints! some things that i never would have thought would even go together, actually do. love it!

25. OliviasButterfly says:

The ethnic campris are fierce!

26. Eclechick says:

I predict that these will sell out quick! My favorites are the ones with the most color.

27. Akua says:

@asha- that’s naima’s twin sister, nia

28. AISHA says:

I love color mix!!!!!!!!!!!

29. These are very elegant fashion pictures you have here. I enjoy looking at your pictures.All clothes are very stylish & unique in their own way.

30. Liz says:

I am in love with this! The black & white dress in the last photo is definitely my favorite.

31. zy says:

I swear I want everything I see here! love it!

32. Cherry says:

I really want to get one of the dresses! I love the prints!

33. Petit_Sophisticate says:

I love the pieces. Especially that hot pink dress. I will definitely be purchasing that when it is made available.

34. Tamara says:

LOVE IT!!!

35. [...] their 2011 print collection, click here http://fashionbombdaily.com/2011/01/14/lookbook-boxing-kitten-spring-summer-2011/ and 2010 collection, click [...]

36. [...] images via: 1, 2: high snobette 3: Style Pantry 6, 7, 8: STYLE.com 9, 10: The Fashion Bomb [...]