January 12th, 2011
Fashion News, Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj’s Spread for V Magazine

NecoleBitchie.com has a few scans of Nicki Minaj’s painted spread for V Magazine’s upcoming issue:

She strikes curious poses in Versace, Louboutin, and Balmain.

What do you think?

See more here:

Source: Necole Bitchie

Posted In
16 comments

16 Responses to “Nicki Minaj’s Spread for V Magazine”

1. Marie- José says:

Love the poses!!!
    The face paints……hhmmmm
    Shoot is hot though!

2. sun.kissed says:

Hmmm, not feeling all the painted, monkey-girl poses, but the natural ones are cute.

3. sun.kissed says:

P.S. Did they run out of pants/skirts and just paint her legs as a substitute?

4. Bonifant says:

love it

5. Fashionbum82 says:

Shes gorgeous!

6. Christy says:

I think it is a fun shoot, but I think that was a weird cover choice to go with. Regardless I’ll probably end up buying it!

7. Skye says:

Ick! The first photo is the best but I am still not feelin’ that wig.

8. Lovinbritty says:

Wow I was moved by the cover but the spread is simply amazing!

9. BOOBOO says:

Nicki can do no wrong in my eyes. She is fresh 2 def!! Team Nicki!!!!

10. Nickieluv says:

Love it!!! Team Nicki it is

11. Bec. says:

This gets a resounding, “YES!”

12. i think..NOT says:

im no hater but seriously nicki minaj looks like a fucking fool with all those ugly (crazy) faces. she may be an actress but she cannot play a model …. she looks better in mens magazines

13. del says:

I LOVE her and this shoot. I love the body paint too its feels very artsy/tribal. Love love love this shoot.

14. fiiiiiiierceeeeee darling!

15. Harry says:

Nicki she’s my fav pretty amazing

16. [...] Next, Teri writes, “Can you tell me where I can find this outfit Dawn is wearing?” ” It would be perfect for an All Black Party I am attending for my college Homecoming.” Jihan did one better and found both looks! She says, “Kaleena Harper is wearing a knit and fringe dress from Mark Fast (a celeb favorite), also worn by Nicki Minaj in V Magazine’s February 2011 issue.” [...]