January 7th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Rihanna
Get the Look: Rihanna’s Fred Segal Shopping Outfit

Rihanna was spotted in West Hollywood shopping at Fred Segal with bestie Melissa :

For the fun excursion she chose to wear a sheer sweater with $620 R13 Denim Leather Chap Jeans (you guys were right they are a mixture of denim and leather pants!! Who knew?):

The low rise skinny jeans are affixed to black leather legs.
Do you like her look? If so, get it with these high and low priced options:

What do you think?

Pic spied @NecoleBitchie

Posted In
34 comments

34 Responses to “Get the Look: Rihanna’s Fred Segal Shopping Outfit”

1. Brit says:

I actually do not like this look at all. The cutoff shorts are all wrong.

2. Nic says:

I was trying to figure out why this area looked so familiar FRED SEGAL duh!

3. [...] information was posted on The Fashion Bomb Blog /// All Urban Fashion… All the Time Please support this site by clicking on the link above [...]

4. sun.kissed says:

Hmmm, not sure about the shorts/leggings look.

5. bransings says:

I’m gonna pass on this look RiRi!!

6. Mrs Windy City says:

To me it looks like they are some short of liquid thigh-highs, or they are sewn together? I don’t see the bottom pleat of the short…

Either way its a cute look for RiRi.

7. SimplyME says:

I’ll pass.

no thank you… regards.

9. LivvyV says:

Those are not shorts over leggings. I believe they are a version of the William Rast leather front jean. Just a guess.

10. Blech. And I hate the longer red hair. I liked the red hair better when it was curly at the last awards show or even short.

11. Jennifer says:

I agree.. I think they are sewn together or she cut the top off the liquid leggings. I love it. I think its a fierce look and different. props to her!

12. Freshnez says:

i wouldn’t wear this but it looks cute on her tho!

13. Juju says:

Trying to wear this look is like investing in shares of Vagisil…if that doesnt look like a yeast infestion’s dream i dunno what else it is

14. 05girl says:

I think it looks great! But I also think that this is somehow a one-piece bottom.

15. Dinka Don says:

*criiiiiiiiiiiiinge*

Shorts shorts with liquid leggings?? I can’t…

16. BOOBOO says:

That looks silly. She must hv got them for free..smh
    I actully lovin Ri’s hair!

17. Dobe says:

The pants are horrible.

18. esme says:

this look is horrifying but the shoes are cute.

19. BIZ says:

She was never wrong with her fashion!

20. anayia says:

THIS LOOK IS A NO NO !!

21. I actually like this look just not so sure about the pumps.

22. Melinda KE says:

Ugh, NO.

23. ladyshawann says:

I like it for her. For me I would have choosen a pant with black denim and leather combo.

24. [...] denim jeans feature five pockets and leather legs.Would you rock these?Damage=$620 – Thanks Fashion Bomb//LinkWithinCodeStart var linkwithin_site_id = 270564; var linkwithin_div_class = "linkwithin_hook"; [...]

25. Jlaw says:

Forget the leather jeans/shorts with liquid leggings … *I’m loving the sheer sweater*

26. [...] Damage=$620 – Thanks Fashion Bomb [...]

27. [...] Get the Look: Rihanna's Fred Segal Shopping Outfit « The Fashion … Posted in News Tags: fashion, not-sure, shorts, the-link, time, urban « Ultimate Fashion Horoscope-Stylert.com | Fashion News Casting | Fashion Week Seeks Next Face For Fundraising Event | RSS … » You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed. [...]

28. binks says:

LOL at juju. I’ am not feeling this look but she seems to pull it off but I don’t think that is the case with most of us

29. nicole says:

Her hair looks so low budget

30. kelley says:

these jeans kinda cute but i dont see anyone else wearing them besides Rihanna

31. [...] EGL magazine?” At first glance, they looked a lot like the $630 R13 Denim Leather Chap Jeans Rihanna wore last July to go shopping at Fred Segal: Those pants have long since sold out, but you can get a similar look by pairing denim shorts with [...]

32. [...] first rocked the leather/denim combo skinnies in January of last year while in West Hollywood shopping at Fred Segal with bff [...]

33. clit says:

Simply desire to say your article is as astounding.
    The clarity in your post is just cool and i can assume you’re an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the gratifying work.