December 30th, 2010
Celebrity Style, Week in Chic
This Week in Chic: Meagan Good, Kanye West, Chris Brown & more!

Hey Fashion Bombers and Bombshells!  Vuitton here with the scoop on who took it up a notch this week in the style game.  We caught a few celebs  (“a few” since most of them are probably in hiding gearing up for New Years celebrations) about town in their designer duds looking oh so chic!

Let’s take a look see!

My faves this week are Kanye because of that jacket that needs to magically appear in my wardrobe, and Meagan Good.  I love the play on textures and colors.  I wouldn’t pair tan suede boots with a black leather jacket, but she makes it work here.

Who did it for you this week?

~Vuitton

18 Responses to “This Week in Chic: Meagan Good, Kanye West, Chris Brown & more!”

1. DeathofaDame says:

Good’s outfit is cute but I can’t stop looking at her painted on eyebrows. And why does Kanye look like he’s wearing latex?

2. YokoDMV says:

kanye wins as usual – chris is 2nd place – Jamie needs to go home peel that jacket off and start over – megan fox always looks like “the mall” – keri’s jumper is ill-fitting IMO and kat deluna(?) not on my radar lol

3. Hmmm…The only chic one to me is Kanye……Kat’s dress is nice.

4. Deb Bee says:

I’m sooo over Meagan Good’s daisy dukes. I would be more than glad to style her..Keri’s pants fit weirdly around the crotch area. Haven’t we seen Jamie Foxx in the leather blazer in another one of your posts, Vuitton?! I’m having a déjà vu moment..

5. jillibooboo says:

i actually am feeling keri’s blond. its a good look for her

6. BOOBOO says:

I agree wit YokoDMV. Megan ALWAYS looks like the mall..step ya cookies up boo!!

7. ladyshawann says:

kanye.

8. sun.kissed says:

Not really feeling any of these looks, but I will take Kim’s shirt. What’s up with the black condom Jamie is wearing? He looks crazy. Kanye and Kim’s pictures are so random, they look like they’re running from the paps.

9. zimbabwechic says:

slim pickings here

10. Vi says:

nobody looks chic

11. Meagan Good’s skin is really pretty and I like her lipcolor.

12. fashionlover says:

keri hilsons makeup and hair age her

13. Grace says:

Back to the drawing board…

14. Fashionbum82 says:

Chris is so handsome!

15. Dinka Don says:

Kanye looks good. Megan’s hot, but is it only me who thinks she has straight bummy swag?? Kim looks nice and cozy and I ain’t mad at her ’cause it’s all types of cold in Cali right now. Kat… no. Jamie… no. Chris gets a thumbs up, he looks good and is dressing his age

16. april joy says:

Ummm I like Meg’s outfit! I know she’s mixing season (winter boots+spring dress) but she somehow kinda makes it work. All she needed was a bangin azz tan clutch.
    Kats dress is very pretty, but I think she’s a bit too short for it
    #thatisall

17. Hawa says:

I don’t like Keri’s blond hair. I think a deep red-violet would suit her much better.

18. It’s Miss Keri Baby. I truly cannot stop moving to Pretty Girl Rock. The beat is just way too powerful for a girl to resist! If y’all haven’t watched the video, you are missing out. Fly, O my, its a lil bit scary. Go, Keri! Finna work that single.