December 30th, 2010
Fashion News, Rihanna
Rihanna to Collaborate with Topshop?

Rihanna recently dined with Simon Cowell and Topshop founder Philip Green, fueling rumors that perhaps our favorite fashionista could be coming out with a Topshop line of her own:

Topshop has collaborated with style icons like Kate Moss in the past, and Rihanna’s sartorial predilections would definitely be a good fit for the fast fashion brand. Rumors about a Rihanna clothing line have been swirling since 2008 when she told WWD, ” “I can’t say when [my line] will be released, but it’s definitely going to happen.” Any minute now, Rih.
Would you buy items from a Rihanna designed Topshop line?

Source: Daily Mail

Posted In
24 comments

24 Responses to “Rihanna to Collaborate with Topshop?”

1. Dream says:

I would love it! Rhi has awesome fashion.

2. sun.kissed says:

I’d be all over it!!! Loves this pic of her.

3. Vi says:

would her stylist be involved bc that’s who has the keen and interesting sartorial sense

4. Beyani says:

Tell em’ Vi

5. Deb Bee says:

co-sign on Vi’s comment about Mariel being involved in the project

6. SweetT says:

wow v & deb bee beat me to it. doesn’t rih have several stylists? & does dressing well = being a designer? no shade here, i legitimately want to know.

7. FabBarbieKeya says:

I would definitely buy from this line. I love Topshop & Rihanna is one of my fav style inspirations. Good Combo : )

8. binks says:

Love topshop and Rihanna wears cloths well but not really interested to be honest.

9. aquia says:

I would be all over it, Rihanna is FAB!

10. [...] rest is here: Rihanna to Collaborate with Topshop? « The Fashion Bomb Blog … This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged coming-out, fueling-rumors, her-own, [...]

11. I hope this is true. I would definitely buy a few items.

12. esme says:

i like topshop’s clothing in general. i would like to see how a line with rihanna turns out.

13. Cherokee says:

Yes I would purchase from Rih’s line. Love her.

14. i agree with everyone who said they hope her stylists are involved. if so, YES. i’ll probably go broke buying everything up!

15. Jaida says:

Yeah I agree with all the ladies who commented before me. Just because she’s known for her “fashion sense” doesn’t mean she should have her own line. Her stylist(s) should have a line, not her.

16. yeah agreed! bet she wouldn’t dress that well if she didn’t have those stylist of hers.

17. Bronze says:

I love Rihanna, she introduced me to 5 designers I’d never heard of. But i’m drowning in celeb colabs. I just read that J-lo and Marc will have a line @ Kohls. Make it stop!

Yea I agree Only if it invovle her stylish majority of these fashionista have stylish behind them just because they know what works for them that not mean they might kn

19. Just Dionne says:

ummmm, im quite sure rihanna has say so on what she wears. As for the collabo I hope its true!

20. L.Camille says:

Let’s discuss this t-shirt though. Ca-ute! In all honesty having a clothing line, perfume or things of that nature are all a part of the branding aspect, many of these celebrities aren’t involved in many of the things they put their name on. Sadly making their endeavors a bit less credible. I guess we’ll see how it turns out. Stay FLYY!
    flyycoast2coast.wordpress.com

21. Parisia says:

What jealousy is this? Most of these celebs have stylists but their dressing is unappealing. Your stylist styles you based on your taste and your preferences and selections…it’s not like she lays there naked and they magically dress her with whatever. So, yes she’s definitely ready to have her own line…I don’t emulate her style or anybody’s style for that matter but the girl is a true trend-setter whether envy permits you to agree or not.

22. zy says:

Parisia… say it again please. a stylist can only stlye a client based on what they already like and what their taste dictates. a stylist is there because the client is generally too busy to create their desired look, not because the client has no taste or flair for fashion on their own. Rhianna owns every look she wears, which is what makes her a style maven. I’d actually like to see her collaborate w/Top Shop. I love TopShop on its own so a collabo with her would make it that much better.

23. angela says:

thank you share with us, I like it.