December 15th, 2010
Men's style, Puff Daddy
Diddy is Fresh from Head to Toe, Talks about his Accoutrements

Diddy recently put out a vlog, explaining that he must be fresh “from head to toe.

He says, “You must be fresh, from your footwear to your ‘fit to your accoutrements, I call my details my accoutrements. What’s my accoutrements? Fur collars, silk linings, diamond rings, gold buckles, extra jewelries, vintage $hit, Rolexes without diamonds…” Etc.
Check it out here, guys if you want to know what Diddy says is hot for winter:

What do you think?
Spotted @Upscale Hype

Posted In
17 comments

17 Responses to “Diddy is Fresh from Head to Toe, Talks about his Accoutrements”

1. Cakes says:

Love him or hate him, but you CAN NOT DENY the “freshness” from head to toe hear! The rings are a little too much but besides that the Carrera Machu Sunglasses are sick and the Adidas DB Gazelle Mid sneakers finish the look. Plus I’m a sucker for fur, so I easily like this!

2. Cakes says:

“accoutrements”…lol ****sitting 1st row in a spelling bee waiting***
    “Can i please have sentence with the word in it?..thank u”

3. sun.kissed says:

Diddy…HAVE A SEAT! This album has been dropping forever hasn’t it? I’m sick of them…

4. Deb Bee says:

Gotta hand it to him. Diddy got STYLE, u feel me?! He is the ultimate fashionnisto! One of the few in the industry, along w/Pharrell. I rarely saw him making faux pas. Plus he gives the cred to his momma! Gotta love him. But he needs to get rid of those gold teeth. Not attractive..

5. You can clown this man all you want but he is a pure marketing genius. He always has his name out there and he has made me a fan of Last Train To Paris. His style is a little excessive but it’s Diddy. I wouldn’t expect anything less

6. megan says:

oh shut up, diddy! he’s soo annoying!!!! does it always have to be about him?

7. Coco says:

Say what you want …I love me some Diddy!! he is always on point and fine as wine!!! keep on hating thats why he is who he is!!!!

8. bkln.girl says:

Diddy is so extra! lol he knows it, we know it, and thats why we love him. But for real, this LTTP thing is getting old, and I’m usually not a fan of his music so all this promotion is just extra, extra b/c I will not be buying or listening to the album.

9. CMC says:

Diddy is hilarious, he is ALWAYS over the top. I have to admit even though he is too much @ times he stays fresh!

10. Godiva says:

Diddy was the guy that always said the wrong thing at the wrong time in middle school

11. Tammy says:

Diddy in my opinion is the worst to ever do it! He’s a shady character at times in my opinion…

12. selective words says:

REALLY???!!!!

13. [...] red carpet ensembles, my money’s on Dirty Money. No, Diddy’s not the only one looking fresh from head to toe. I love Dawn and Kaleena’s open toe booties and edgy leather looks. And that hair? To [...]

14. esme says:

can he please sit the hell down? has he ever heard of being humble? what part of bragging is classy? even if his clothes look good, his pompous attitude takes away from people being able to appreciate the outfit. i mean, really. he’s damn near 40. grow up.

15. esme says:

sorry, his dumb ass is 41.

16. Deb says:

Real men don’t spend so much time on Fashion, it’s such a turn off for a man to be all “pretty” all the time…throw on some levi’s, real men can make a regular pair of levi and a nice t-shirt look HOT….guys that wear all the Crap are to feminine for me, give me a hot guy in a pair of jeans with a 10 dollar tshirt and wahlah….this = A REAL MAN!!!!

17. Deb says:

My daughter in her 20′s just said something profound….where are all the real men at…she is sick of the saggin jeans, the gangster attitude, the songs that down women like they are ho”s…..she is like wish I could have grown up in the 40′s when men opened doors for women, pulled their chairs out, watched their comments in front of women, were gallant, now those are REAL MEN!!!1