December 10th, 2010
Fashion News
June Ambrose Slated to Star in Her Own VH1 Reality Show

According to the YBF, chic maven June Ambrose may be the next celebrity stylist to have their very own show.

Ms. Ambrose, who is currently shooting her pilot episode, is working with Vh1 to serve piping haute chai tea to millions of American viewers. Anyone who has met June or follows her on Twitter knows that she has a bubbly, vivacious personality, perfect for television. And of course,  June has been at the top of her fashion game for a minute, thanks to her impeccable taste and discerning eye.

I’m really excited about this!
Will you be tuning in?

Source

Posted In
19 comments

19 Responses to “June Ambrose Slated to Star in Her Own VH1 Reality Show”

1. Yes, I will be tuning in! So happy for her!

I remember her on TVOne’s ‘Makeover Manor’ lol #Throwback

2. @fashionablyl8 says:

good for her. she tweeted about it forever ago.

3. I can’t wait. I love it when celebs you like get their own reality show to show another side of them and you just love them even more.

4. Beelle says:

this will be my only reason to tune into vh1. its bound to be a great show

5. zimbabwechic says:

yes i will vh1 is my guilty pleasure.

6. sun.kissed says:

Ooooo, best fashion news of the day. I-CAN-NOT-WAIT!

7. yes yes yes yes yes, she is deserving of this…lets go june

8. Leigh says:

I’d watch it :D

LOVE her!

9. Tifani says:

I can’t wait until it airs … I will be watching!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. media robot says:

I love this woman!! So happy for her. I’m next :)

11. Cherokee says:

Yes, yes, yes,

12. lauren says:

YESSS!!!! finally!!! i can’t wait :)

13. JAD says:

PLEASE GIVE THIS LADY A SHOW! I HAVE BEEN WAITING 4 THIS! I HOPE IT HAPPENS I WILL BE WATCHING!!!

14. Miss Smith says:

CAN. NOT. WAIT.

15. Ebony says:

This is one show I would love to see. She has such an awesome personality. It’d be nice to see more positivity on TV, and less mindnumbing drama.

16. wallflower says:

Yay! Early Christmas present!

17. Monie says:

hecks yea! Can.not.wait!

18. [...] 2. June Ambrose June Ambrose has been working behind the scenes for years, creating camera ready outfits for Jay-Z, Chrisette Michele, Diddy, and Missy Elliott. 2010 saw her stepping into the limelight and garnering attention for her very own lustworthy looks. Her bubbly personality, undeniable business sense, and sick wardrobe put her on the radar on the folks over at Vh1. Expect to see her in her own reality show very soon. [...]