December 6th, 2010
Celebrity Style, Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj performed at the VH1 Diva’s Salute to the Troops concert this past weekend wearing a $1,825 Versace floral print stretch satin dress from their Pre-Fall 2010 collection, powder blue tights, and $1,425 Change of Guard pumps by Christian Louboutin:

She accented the look with a large blond wig and a statement necklace.

Nicki’s actual Versace dress is sold out, but is available in another colorway. We also found a few alternatives if you want to go for a Nicki essence this winter:

What do you think of her look?

Source

Posted In
18 comments

18 Responses to “Nicki Minaj in a Versace Pre Fall 2010 Dress and Christian Louboutin Change of Guard Sandals at VH1 Diva’s Salute to the Troops”

1. rubys says:

Her look’s pretty average to me! love loubies but don’t really like this one

2. Whitney says:

The dress and shoes are cute but the hair I just can’t!!!

3. I love that dress. I would definitely have to do some major crunches to make that dress look appropriate on me. Po’ me. I love the tights and shoes separately. I am not 100% sure if I like them together. That’s just me though. Hell I don’t have the money to buy neither one so I guess I can’t say much/

4. nichelle says:

you can tell when people start making money…lol. the look is fly i like <3. i havent always been a fan but i kinda like the rich and crazy look. before it was just dam crazy…lmao #tellitlikeitis

5. BeesOHoney says:

I wonder if this hairstyle will become a trend. Kerry Washington is rocking a gentler version on the cover of ‘LA Times’ magazine. Nice outfit by the way, Nicki never disappoints.

6. Dobe says:

That hair is hilarious! But that’s Nicki for you! I wish she would’ve done without the tights.

7. 5UCHUNNY says:

@nichelle rich and crazy, I like that.

8. Tomorrow says:

I like the look even the foolish hair.

9. court says:

she always proves no matter how many high end pieces u wear u can still look crazy… every piece is nice tho

10. sun.kissed says:

I like this look minus those tights. She’s trying so hard to look different that she’s ruining the looks with those wack tights she loves to throw on.

11. COTN says:

The hair is on.

12. candylicker says:

Boo boo BOO!!!!

13. Hmm, I’m not feeling the overall look but the shoes, HAUTE!

14. B says:

lmao @ foolish hair. totally agree. can’t stand it.

15. Kitana says:

She look a mess head to toe. I don’t care how much these shoes cost her. Oh and shout out to all the lame followers who just discovered Louboutins 3 years ago because JayZ put you onto them, Nikki included….

16. Just Dionne says:

I actually like the tights… makes the outfit look less trashy

17. Jaye says:

I was hoping to see this here on the Fashion Bomb :) The tights should have been either been darker like the model has on or skin tone (think Beyonce/ dancer tights) The darker tights actually makes the brighter colors POP a little more… the washed out blue just looks a little…ummm… washed out. The hair should’ve been straight with the “chinese bang” dipped in orange or blue, your choice! LOL! This new hair is definitely not her. (no bueno) The shoes… nothing wrong with those!

18. lmamswife says:

She is doing wayyyyy to much! It is over the top and clownish looking to me. She has a good base, she doesn’t need all the extra stuff to stand out!