December 2nd, 2010
Celebrity Style, Week in Chic
This Week in Chic: Selita Ebanks, Rachel Roy, Chanel Iman & more!

Hey all!  I know most of you, like me, are glad it’s December now.  The year went by pretty quickly, but one thing that doesn’t seem so fleeting is the style of our favorite celebrities.  A few were spotted attending events, dressed to the nines, no less, while some shared their holiday hearts by spreading some cheer at charity events.

Let’s take a look see!

This week, I’m loving Jennifer Lopez’s Herve Leger dress.  Selita Ebanks looks very prim and proper in her black turtleneck and printed full skirt, but she still makes a classic look seem so modern with her platform pumps.  Chrisette Michele’s face is beat to the gods!  How ’bout giving Lil Kim your makeup artist’s contacts, girl?  And Jessica Alba’s Christian Louboutin heels are all kinds of ferocious!

Who rocked it most this week for you?

~Vuitton

21 Responses to “This Week in Chic: Selita Ebanks, Rachel Roy, Chanel Iman & more!”

1. Maulana says:

If I see one more poseof Chrisete Michelle with the peace sign…this is one trend I wish will die next year.

2. C.Miller says:

Chrisete Michelle looks cute. BangleAddict.com

3. Umm is Elise Neal wearing the same jacket as Halle at the same premiere?!

And it seems to me that June Ambrose is using Chrisette like her very own dress up doll. Every time I see her I see June!

4. a says:

Rachel shoes are hot, i have to google those babies..

5. Kanisha says:

Chrisette Michelle! I love her outfit! it’s so to die!

6. CMC says:

Rachel Roy’s heels are beautiful.. I need them!
    Chanel Iman is cute and sparkley and Selita Ebanks is beautiful as always.

7. Marieliky says:

JLo looks hot!!

8. [...] This Week in Chic: Selita Ebanks, Rachel Roy, Chanel Iman & more!  » http://fashionbombdaily.com [...]

9. itsjustme says:

@ mikele, girl, i was wondering the same thing about the halle/elise jacket.

10. I will forever be a fan of J.Lo!!! I wish she would go to more events just so I can see more pics of her ;)

11. Dobe says:

If Chrisette doesn’t put that damn peace sign down…

12. lostluv224 says:

I was thinkin the exact same thing about Chrisette. The fingers in EVERY shot is a lil much & while her style is improving I dont see Chrisette, I just see June…

And Rachel Roy’s shoes need to jump off this screen & into my purse right now :) love them…def mail bomb potential ;)

13. LOL @ Maulana and Dobe…she has def over used the peace sign. But still loving the short haircut on her!

14. http://hellomusicworld.com/

i agree with everyone about that peace sign! i first noticed it when claire did the evolution of chrisette’s style post and she did it in EVERY picture! -__-

of course j.lo looks fab and i love rachel roy’s shoes!

15. I agree with this post.

Chrisette stoled the show with her lovely make-up.

16. Grace says:

@Maulan/Dobe, I was going to post the same thing!! GIVE IT A REST!

I really like Selita, Jessica, and Rachel’s looks. It’s nice to see stars looking both chick and sexy with clothes on!

17. I agree with you all about chrisette’s pose lmao! I’m so glad I wasn’t the only one to notice…other than that, i love her to bits and pieces!!! Rachel Roy looks STUNNING!

18. Joanne_ says:

Selita Ebanks looks HAWT!!!

19. Kieaux says:

Rachel and Chanel are the only two who are wearing remotely interesting outfits, everyone else is super BLAH
    I die soooo hard for Rachels pumps! Gimme gimme gimme!

20. Fashionbum82 says:

Selita looks like she’s about to teach math class…Rachel love the shoes, Chrisette put that peace sign to bed!

21. sun.kissed says:

Rachel Roy takes it. I too am sick of C. Michelle and that peace sign.