December 1st, 2010
Cool Online Find, Fashion News
Cool Online Find: Parfait Full-Busted Lingerie by Affinitas Intimates

It’s no secret that I’m a curvy girl, and I’d guess it’s safe to say that I’m quite busty to boot!

Finding really cute undergarments without sticking to neutral black, white, or nude is tough, and Victoria’s Secret just doesn’t cut it for me. So I was juiced when I stumbled upon Parfait Lingerie by Affinitas Intimates.

The brand offers bras ranging in size from 30D-40G and bottoms from XS-2X. Prices are on par with other brands with bras retailing at $38-$48 and bottoms from $14-$26.
I actually ordered the red balconnete and matching undies and they are hot!!

See more styles and purchase here.

Picture: Toccara for Italian Vogue July 2008.

Posted In
6 comments

6 Responses to “Cool Online Find: Parfait Full-Busted Lingerie by Affinitas Intimates”

1. Ahsatar says:

I was just about to pass by this post because its hard to find cute bras for busty chicks but thanks for posting this up. I wear a 36h and I get my bras from Nordstrom these prices are better for my pocketbook:)

2. Beelle says:

these are some great prices, and I don’t even bother with Victoria Secrets. Good post

3. wallflower says:

Love this post!

I didn’t even recognize Tocarra at first!

4. yusufswifee says:

Thanks for this post…foundations are so important – as a 36F it’s nice to be able to have a selection of color and buy stuff that’s not a minimizer…minimizers are fine for work bra’s, but sometimes you want something else.

5. esme says:

wow these look great, and not too badly priced.

6. Stephanie D says:

Sooooo glad you published this!!!!!!!! Such a life saver!