November 25th, 2010
Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better

Keyshia Cole, Kim Kardashian, and Solange Knowles have all been seeing wearing United Nude X Iris Van Herpen Women’s Pumps:

The $1300 shoes come in both ivory and black, and are endlessly versatile. Keyshia wore them for a 106 & Park appearance with stockings, shorts, and a fur collared jacket. Kim Kardashian pulled them out for a casual shopping trip and popped them on with black leggings and a black jacket. Solange wore the ivory version as an accent to a black babydoll dress with a Peter Pan  collar.

First question: Do you like the shoes?
And if so, who wore them best?

*If you like the shoes, get them here.
Pix spotted @NecoleBitchie

29 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Keyshia Cole vs. Kim Kardashian vs. Solange in United Nude X Iris Van Herpen Pumps”

1. Fashionbum82 says:

They remind me of the “Mcqueens” too much i will pass!

2. Tomi says:

I hate to admit but Kim is killing it. Iris is repping nice for the Dutch

3. Even I love Kim but Solange worked them out in the best way!!!

KISSES julia
    NYC

4. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by The Fashion Bomb!, United Nude and United Nude, Urban Gossip App. Urban Gossip App said: Urban Gossip iPhone App | Who Wore it Better? Keyshia Cole vs. Kim Kardashian vs. Solange in Un… http://bit.ly/grATSB #AfricanAmerican [...]

5. Lele says:

Ugh…Kim! Those shoes are so busy, you need a simple outfit to toned them down. KK rocked it.

6. [...] Who Wore it Better? Keyshia Cole vs. Kim Kardashian vs. Solange in United Nude X Iris Van Herpen Pu… » http://fashionbombdaily.com [...]

7. mathew tore says:

LOVE IT ! GREAT ON KIM !!!!!!

8. UNLOVER says:

To Fashionbum82 :
    Ehm.. DUUUHHHH IRIS VAN HERPEN IS THE DESIGNER OF A.MCQUEEN.

9. UNLOVER says:

And plus i wore them :) and they are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING :)
    Visit any United Nude store and try them.
    Worth the money (Y)

10. I looove Kim in general and her style is AMAZING so ofcourse I go wit Kim on this one but also Keyshia and Solange look nice too. 1. Kim, 2. Solange, 3. Keyshia.

11. zimbabwechic says:

Those shoes are just way too fug for me

12. Naturalista says:

SOLANGE hands down

13. K^2 all the way! most def.

14. Dinka Don says:

I think all the ladies rocked it well! I’m gonna go with Keyshia, ’cause she has had a BIG style upgrade lately! No more ghetto-fabulous!

15. Splenda says:

solange is doing it for me. the black are too plain & keyshia looks too busy with her outfit DEF a hmmm

16. Deb Bee says:

SOLANGE hands down, no hesitation.
    @ Dinka Don I actually think that Keyshia is being a little ghetto-fabulous on this one. But I agree w/u, she’s def stepped her style game up!

17. esme says:

i hate the shoes, but i love the rest of kim’s outfit. solange and keisha’s outfits don’t do it for me,

18. Jaye says:

I’m gonna go with Solange on this one.. the shoes are doing so much that the outfit should do next to nothing… a very simple look is needed. The black/on/black Kim has on makes the shoes look way more bulky than they already are. And I like everything about KC’s outfit, just not sure if I like the pieces all together.

19. R.Scholar says:

SOLOANGE

…probably because I can only see the shoes from the front on her and they don’t look so bad from that view but otherwise, I probably wouldn’t have bothered to comment because those shoes are so friggin ugly to me. I hate ‘em, I say!!! Simply abhor those things!

20. jboogie says:

I don’t like these shoes for the street, they are for runway and photos hoots only i think. But Solange got the best angle in her photo so she wins.

21. I say Solange whole look is better. To me Keyshia and Kim look “put together” and Solange look is more fresh and effortless.

22. sun.kissed says:

The shoes are fugly, but Kim rocked them the best.

23. Onyxsta says:

Kim K all the way :)

24. Cakes says:

Kim !!! I love how Keyshia work it well with her over all look….but Kim made it “effort-less-ly” rock chic

25. daphne says:

Solange is rockin’ them, the other two are just wearing them.

26. gOldiLoX says:

SOLANGE!!! Kim looks great in anything. SOLO

27. wallflower says:

I am officially obsessed with that shoe!

Solange does it for me! I love her prude little blouse with the shorts, I think a shoe like that needs a little leg since they are so bulky…

28. Lia says:

I know I’m seeing this late, but those are some ugly arse shoes! If those were being sold at Walmart for $5 everybody would say they were ugly. But they cost $1300 so that makes them hot? Hell no! Uggghhhhh!!!!!!!!