November 15th, 2010
Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better

Though we focus primarily on women of color, sometimes we feature a few crossover stars like Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and yes…Paris Hilton.
The socialite was seen sporting the same Louis Vuitton Pre-Fall 2010 Printed Dress Zoe Saldana wore in February to the New York AmFar Gala at Cipriani’s.

While Zoe wore the dress in the dead of winter, she accessorized the look with Jimmy Choo Quinze Sandals (sans tights) and a studded Louis Vuitton clutch. Paris rocked hers a few days ago to attend the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, and hooked up the look with tights, black patent pumps, and a LV Pochette Devi MM clutch.

It’s hard to say…
What do you think?

Picture Source

13 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Paris Hilton vs. Zoe Saldana in Louis Vuitton’s Pre-Fall 2010 Printed Dress”

1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by The Fashion Bomb!, Paris Hilton, Urban Gossip App, Gossip Newsstand, Hilton and others. Hilton said: Who Wore it Better? Paris Hilton vs. Zoe Saldana in Louis Vuitton’s Pre-Fall 2010 Printed Dress: Source: fashion… http://bit.ly/d6ed5t [...]

2. Joanne_ says:

Paris has my vote, I like how her black tights tie the look together

3. Paris, the black tight paired up with the dress is a winner

4. aquia says:

I like it best on the model. Fire!

5. Dari says:

Both look great, just different vibes. And I was going to say that both looked better than the model. I don’t know what that stylist was thinking…

6. the black tights look great and practicality is key but i love this colour on zoe.

7. AD says:

I didn’t even have to look at the pic to know that Zoe looked better. And then I saw the pic and peeped those black tights on Paris. No ma’am. Not with this dress.

8. sun.kissed says:

I totally agree with Dari. The dress is so distinctive that it’s hard to deter from a certain look. With that print there’s nothing more to add. The model looks a wreck.

9. fashion pie! says:

I actually love how the model has the boots n knee highs paired w/the dress, all she needs is a hawt leather coat and BOOM!
    Your perfect winter attire!

10. zy says:

I agree w/Dari… the model looks a mess. i don’t know what the heck the stylist was thinking of even putting those boots on with this dress. a total fail. I prefer the dress w/o the tights. i think the tights are a bit of overkill for it though I do think Zoe should have switched shoes w/Paris to complete the look…

11. esme says:

of course zoe. when is paris going away?

12. bella says:

OBVIOUSLY THE BLACK LATINA ZOE ROCKED IT BETTER THAN BORING PARIS HILTON. NO COMPETITION AT ALL. BLACK GIRLS ROCK!

13. VeryLivingEND says: