November 4th, 2010
Celebrity Style, Week in Chic
This Week in Chic: Iman, Thandie Newton, Jessica White & more!

The week is almost done, Fashion Bombers and Bombshells!  And though I’m a little distraught that my new favorite TV show “House of Glam” moved to Fridays, seeing a few celebs at their brightest lifted my spirits.

The stars paraded the globe wearing their best to premieres and awards, so lets take a moment to bask in their sartorial brilliance, shall we?

Iman
can do no wrong in my eyes.  She’s an ageless beauty who exudes incomparable elegance.  I’m in love with Kourtney’s cross-over jacket and earrings.  And the black hair on Khloe looks amazing.  But my favorite this week?  I have to say Christina Ricci.  This Marchesa number…*channels inner Rachel Zoe*…”AH-MAZE-ING!” And she’s definitely “shutting it down” with that red lip.

What say you?

~Vuitton

11 Responses to “This Week in Chic: Iman, Thandie Newton, Jessica White & more!”

1. Yes, I agree Iman is gorgeous at 50! Wow!

and yes! Ms. Ricci looks pretty!

I like J. White’s lipcolor!

2. Reign says:

As a darker skinned female, make up has always been challenging for me. I’ve been looking for plum shades and would love to try these. Check out my status here: http://twitter.com/MyzWright/status/29683489563

3. mikele says:

I heart Iman.

Everyone looks so fab!! I’m on the fence about Jessica White though.. She always looks borderline trashy to me.. Can’t put my finger on it..

4. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by The Fashion Bomb!, Urban Gossip App. Urban Gossip App said: Urban Gossip iPhone App | This Week in Chic: Iman, Thandie Newton, Jessica White & more!: The week… http://bit.ly/9RfXsh #AfricanAmerican [...]

5. ice queen says:

i know its been said a million times before but kim was so much prettier before all her newfound fame.
    why is arlenis wearing an old lady dress? isnt she like 19?
    jessica’s dress looks like something outta macys, she always manages to look cheap to me
    christinas dress is a gift from the fashion gods, i die!

6. Monie says:

I concur about House of Glam! Its on my DVR but I hope it doesn’t go away!

7. Layla says:

Iman better work! As well as Christina Ricci, they both look fabulous. I too am loving what Kourtney is wearing. I’m getting so tired of Kim’s look can she please switch it up.

8. Joanne_ says:

surprisingly i’m not impressed any of these looks….MAYBE Kim’s dress but that’s a huge maybe

9. Jessica Szohr (I think that’s her name) looks great! I love that jumpsuit! And Jessica White looks gorgeous as usual :)

10. Anything Marchesha is always fab! If they take away House of Glam, my feelings will be so hurt.

11. Cherokee says:

Vuitton totally agree with you. Christina Ricci looks absolutely fabulous with the pale dewy skin and red lips. Loves it.

Iman’s is just gorgeous but, not loving the dress.

For me, Kourtney is always the standout Kardashian with her vintage, bohemian vibe.