October 27th, 2010
Fashion News, Rihanna
Rihanna Sparkles in Mark Fast for Marie Claire UK’s Holiday Issue

Rihanna sizzles on the cover of Marie Claire UK’s December 2010 Holiday Issue:

She wears a bejeweled dress by English designer Mark Fast along with sparkly star shaped earrings and a flowing mane of red hair.

Rihanna looks gorgeous as always. What do you think?

Spied at the YBF

Posted In
19 comments

19 Responses to “Rihanna Sparkles in Mark Fast for Marie Claire UK’s Holiday Issue”

1. Brittany Alisa says:

yessss

2. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by The Fashion Bomb! and The Fashion Junkie! , Fashion Therapy. Fashion Therapy said: #FashionTherapy RT @thefashionbomb: Rihanna Sparkles in Mark Fast for Marie Claire UK’s Holiday Issue http://dlvr.it/7bcmT [...]

3. She looks great. I didn’t know if i liked this color but she works it

On a side note, has she been bleaching? I dont remember her being this light in her “If It’s Lovin that You Want” days…

4. Joe says:

she looks really great! the red hair is whoosh!

5. Romie says:

She looks A.M.A.Z.I.N.G …..@taylor….seriously!! didnt you know that the red hair actually makes you look lighter coz its such a contrast to her skin….

6. Layla says:

Work Rihanna! That black and white picture is giving me life and her lips are to die for!

7. I really like the dress.

8. Lilly says:

She has her own style and it suits her, this is for sure. I like the red hair, but I can’t say the same for the dress. It makes a nice picture out of it, but it’s not something I could call a nice dress.

9. Maryse says:

It’s a nice dress, but couldn’t the photographer make sure the way her hair looks does NOT make her head look a five feet long?

10. Beyani says:

LOVE IT!!!

11. sun.kissed says:

I love the dress on her, not feeling the hair here. @ Bronze Sparkles, she does look considerably lighter than Pon de Replay…when I brought it up a while back a friend of mine chalked it up to her being fresh off the island and being away made her tan fade. Not sure if I’m buying it, but who really knows other than her?

12. Ted says:

My friend told me that Rih Rih is mixed and that the father we all see (the one who used to beat her mom) is actually her stepdad. Has anyone else heard this? Fact or fiction?

13. Maria says:

sun.kissed, I don’t know what Rihanna does or not, but I’m a caribbean girl myself that moved to Amsterdam and after two years I’m way lighter than I was back home in the constant hot hot sun. So I don’t believe she’s bleaching. She seems like a girl confident in her looks.

14. ashley says:

rihanna is such a natural beauty!

15. Tifani says:

@ Ted, I heard that before too, I don’t know it’s true or not.

16. esme says:

wow she looks great.

17. cristina augusto says:

i dont like it all .that hair just puts me way off …if i was on a constant hair and color change like her i would have fried my scalp off by now …just my opinion but nada is working for me …i thnk ppl are so side tracked by her stardom that they dont see how off she’s been lately especially after going red …s0 (snooze,drool,boring)

18. [...] — and how he is perceived in the U.K. — “He’s huge!” Kate Moss, Beyoncé and Rihanna all wear his clothes, and he infamously turned down a request for a dress from Lady Gaga. Yet [...]