October 25th, 2010
Celebrity Style, Nicki Minaj, Who Wore it Better
Who Wore it Better? Ciara vs. Nicki Minaj in Brian Atwood Military Buckle Boots

Nicki Minaj performed at Power 99′s Powerhouse concert in Philly over the weekend wearing the same $1,400 Brian Atwood Military Buckle Boots Ciara wore for a day out in Manhattan:

While Ciara opted for casual chic, wearing her boots with a Maison Martin Margiela fur scarf, jeans, and a Line Striped Open Cardigan, Nicki dressed the boots up with black capri pants and an embellished leather jacket.

The platform suede booties have a whopping 6 inch heel and adjustable buckle straps (how are they walking in 6 inch heels?!? I’d be doing nothing but sitting in these shoes.).

Though it’s hard to compare an on stage vs. street outfit, I’d have to say I like Ciara’s pairing more. The shoes seemed better pegged for a chill day, rather than a nighttime or even stage look.
What do you think?

Psst Get the look for less with these $225 Sam Edelman Vancouver Suede Lace Up Booties:

Picture Source

26 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Ciara vs. Nicki Minaj in Brian Atwood Military Buckle Boots”

1. STACY says:

They fit the look with Ciara’s outfit. Ciara just wore it better.

Nicki’s quarter length pants and black outfit clash with the look.

On another note … $1400 for a pair of boots?!

Must be nice :)

2. I like Ciaras better because I would rock that otufit too, lol

3. sun.kissed says:

Ciara’s outfit looks better. Though you can’t compare the stage to real life, Nicki’s fit just doesn’t ‘go’ with the boots.

4. Jennifer says:

This comparison is just an example of how the colour of your hair can ruin your outfit. Nicki woulda looked hot to if her hair werent so pink.

5. Dobe says:

Ciara def wore them better! And that Sam Edelman lace-up is looking mighty fine! Still got my eye on his Zoyla wedge bootie, though.

6. Joanne_ says:

i think it’s safe to say that neither wore it better…lol

7. Ted says:

Cici killed it!

8. Ciara…the boots go better with her outfit.

9. Sisi Nike says:

Surely Nicki wore it better. I just don’t get Ciara’s stylist. Who is he/she? They miss EVERY time.

Ciara needs to switch teams, FAST.

Don’t mean to be mean, I’m just sayin : /

10. Mary Anne says:

For me, I think Ciara wore the military boots much better.

11. Purple says:

I can see the outline of Nicki Minaj’s padding. I like Cici’s overall look.

12. Roman says:

Nicki minaj whore it better.. cici looks like a tranny haha

13. fifi_lilbeyonce.x says:

ciara all da wayy.

14. koral says:

niki wore it better

15. koral says:

niki minaj wore her out fit better because she looks better now dont get me wrong ciara looks nice to but niki rock her out fit i would totally rock my outfit like ninkis

16. koral says:

ciara looks ok but the boots just meesed up her out fit now niki she look better her whole out fit look nice

17. koral says:

naw nikki killed it

18. koral says:

nikki hair didnt ruin her out fit and actually nikki and ciara look nice but i still think nikki wore it the best

19. koral says:

niki all day

20. jhuu kno nikki minaj wore it bettah ciara look like a hot mess

21. karina says:

ciara wore it betta

22. stupid hoe says:

nicki wore it better

23. Joshua Kent says:

In my opinion, Ciara wore the military boots much better than Nicki Minaj. It’s really fit in her fur jacket partnered with jeans. I like it. Thanks for sharing.

24. [...] look with suede All Over Crystal Accent boots, while spending some time with BFF Kim … Who Wore it Better? Ciara vs. Nicki Minaj in Brian Atwood Military …All Urban Fashion // All the Time … Nicki Minaj performed at Power 99?s Powerhouse concert in [...]

25. Josofresh says:

Clearly some people are style challenged, Nikki being one of them. She ALWAYS looks so raggedy no matter how much the items cost. I think it’s because she has a raggedy spirit and it exudes itself openly. She’s an ugly, inept person who has no integrity or wisdom and it shows itself, that’s why she consistently looks evil and disheveled.

Ciara outfit looks well put together and urban chic. She mentally seems to be in a much better place and it shows.