October 18th, 2010
Beauty, Fashion News, Hair
Fashion News: Essence Magazine’s Fall 2010 Hot Hair Special Issue

Now on Newsstands: Essence Magazine’s Fall 2010 Hot Hair Special Issue.

Pick it up and flip inside for features on everything from natural hairstyles to bobbed wigs and short cuts:

Also treat yourself to breathtaking spreads featuring some of our favorite stars:

Hot Hair is available for $5 at your local newsstand.

Will you be picking it up?

Posted In
10 comments

10 Responses to “Fashion News: Essence Magazine’s Fall 2010 Hot Hair Special Issue”

1. Dobe says:

Black women are so FIERCE!
    And Monica looks great on the cover!

2. sun.kissed says:

I might have to pick this up.

3. Jayjep says:

I PURCHASED THIS THINKING IT WOULD BE SIMILAR TO HYPE HAIR OR SOPHISTICATE’S BLACK HAIR, AND IT WASN’T. IT DIDN’T REALLY SAY MUCH ABOUT HAIR, IT JUST SHOWED 1 MILLION PICS OF RANDOM WOMEN OFF THE STREET. IT WAS A WASTE OF MY $5 AND I AM ANGRY! LOL. BUT NO REALLY, I AM IRKED.

4. Yeah, I picked up….

5. [...] Fashion News: Essence Magazine's Fall 2010 Hot Hair Special Issue … [...]

6. pyt says:

If you are interested in learning how to keep ur hair healthy, it is a GREAT BUY! I purchased this mag yesterday. I being natural for two years I wanted to learn correct practices and find great products. And this issue did just that. If you spend money weekly going to a stylist this mag may not be as much help except nice styles, if you are like me (havent been to hairdresser in two months and ppl ask all the time who does my hair) then pick it up. Oh and i just learned how to style my natural hair two months ago with help from kimmaytube’s youtube channel, curlynikki.com, themoptopmaven.com, and naturallycurly.com!

7. Tia_Bia says:

seems like a waste of money. I guess Essence is trying. I just don’t get why they couldn’t just include this in an issue of Essence, they run the same articles every month anyway.

For that price you could just buy an issue of Trace or Flaunt and look at great photography lol

8. GOAPELE’s hair looks hot!!!

9. Kyoto says:

I viewed it in Borders and was not impressed and put it back. I hate they don’t show more curly sisters like Rachel True, Sophina Brown, who I have hair like. It was just a bunch of random chicks and hairstyles.. Nothing useful to me.. save your $5 ladies..

Where can I get it in England and when?