October 15th, 2010
Celebrity Style, Mail Bombs, Rihanna

Hey Bombshells!
I’m back in New York and finally starting to get over jetlag. Today’s schedule: solve Mail Bombs, blog, then pamper myself a little bit (anyone have recs for Minx Nail Salons in the City? I’m hooked!).
At any rate, let’s go:
First up, Vanessa says, “I luvvv Dania’s printed corset…”

“Where can I find it or something similar?”

Though I presumed Dania might have been wearing a piece from Dolce & Gabbana’s leopard peppered Fall 2010 Collection, it seems the only bustier they have comes in purple. So I dug a little further and found this $58 Ponte Bustier by brand Cheap Trick:

It has a similar pattern plus a black line detail down the middle. Get yours at Karmaloop.com.

Next, Kendahl says, “I was just wondering if you saw the dress Sheree had on in this past episode of Real Housewives of Atlanta. It was soooo cute!”

“… My birthday is coming up in November and I’d love to wear something eye-catching and fierce like that.”
You know I do! I love Real Housewives of ATL and I love Brian Lichtenberg, the designer of Sheree’s $490 One Shoulder Glitter Dress:

As we wrote here, Brian Lichtenberg is a favorite of quite a few Fashion Bomb celebs.

Get Sheree’s exact dress plus other options here:

Brittny loved Teyana Taylor’s Fendi Boutique Opening outfit:

She says, ” I would love to see this style for less….THANKS ;)”
No problem! Get Teyana’s look for a steal with these (we threw in her actual Report Signature boots as well):

Diesel says, “Can you help me find where Rihanna gets these tank tops??”

Get Rihanna’s look with any bustier with straps. You’ll find them in the intimate section of your local department store:

Lastly, in a wardrobe query, Dee says, “These are several seasons ago but I love them, unless there’s a newer version and other designer’s.”

“I know they’re not Uggs, lol. Please help thanks!”
Hey Dee! We found a few furry options for this winter season:

That does it for today!
I’m off to find Minx Salons in the city and twirl around Soho.
Smootches!

10 Responses to “Mail Bombs: Dania Ramirez’s Strapless Leopard Top, Sheree Whitfield’s One Shoulder Brian Lichtenberg Dress, and Teyana Taylor’s Fendi Look for Less!”

1. Frost says:

That Brian Lichtenberg dress is everywhere !! Kim K.’s worn it, Paris H. has worn it, Jennifer wore it on the reunion of Basketball Wives, then I saw Sheree in it on that episode, and while watching The Real Housewives of BH, one of them was wearing it!!

I definately want to get one in the future, but it definately won’t be that blue one lol

2. dvvc bvbbgvbgcbnvbxhvnmbj says:

edeysin

3. sun.kissed says:

Cheap Trick, huh? People just name the lines anything. I guess that’s their customer…

4. biss says:

Where can I get the Jeanes That rihanna os wearing and the black top? pls help. I need to get them asap

5. E.Jay says:

Lol @ sun.kissed

Cheap Trick is also the name of a popular band formed in the 70s most well known for the song “I Want You to Want Me” and did the theme song for That 70s Show. It might be more inspired by the band than the customer they want, but hey you never know, lol.

6. I really like Dania Ramirez top/outfit. Her hair and make-up always looks on point!

7. Kristina says:

You can also get that leopard print top on shopnastygal.com, that’s where I got mine :)

8. Zeneta says:

Fron the Real Housewives of Altlanta Does anyone know where i can find the shoes that Sheree wore to the sip and see. i absolutely love them and have to have them.

9. Wow! After all I got a blog from where I be able to really take helpful information concerning my
    study and knowledge.

10. korta.nu says:

Better donor relations make increasing donations easier again without increased costs.
    However, if you do not have this option, or if you aren’t currently employed, you can find online training and traditional courses that will teach you everything that you need to know about the standards of environmental management systems so that you can succeed in your career. CISA (Certified Information System Security Auditor) by Information Systems Audit and Control Association.