September 17th, 2010
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Hey Guys!
I took a little time to rest up from Fashion Week, hence the late Mail Bombs.
Still, I was able to find a a good bit of celebrity items along with answers to your wardrobe queries.
Let’s go!
First, Akilah says, “I think these pants are dope.”

“Any idea who the designer is, the price, and where I can get them, or something similar?”
A quick search found Kim is wearing these $189 Style Stalker Snakebite Leggings:

Purchase them here.

Sweet C said, “Desperately need your help!!! Jennifer Hudson is rocking this fierce leather coat that I have to get!! She wore it for a WW event.”

” Can you tell me who the jacket is by?”

I found a few similar jackets. Get her look here:

Sheria says, “I’ve had my eye on some military inspired boots for a while and absolutely love the one’s Meagan Good is wearing….”

“…Can you help me find these (or similar ones)? “
Here are a few military/combat boots that will help you get Meagan’s casual look:

In a wardrobe query, Kizzie says, “I am looking for that wow dress–something with sequins or something backless. I am just always at Bebe or the same stores! If you can help me find dresses like these especially the Beyonce sequined dress, I would really appreciate it…..”

I found you the following options that can allow you to get a Beyonce steeze:

Some are pretty expensive, but if you want a hot dress without spending all your money, try renting a dress from a website like www.renttherunway.com.

Lastly, Nikia says, ” I saw some badddd Steve Madden boots while thumbing through the pages of the latest Essence.”

“… I’m trying to decide if forking over $150 for these puppies is worth it because I’m not sure how much wear I can get out of them. So please – tell me what I can wear this with. I’d love to have them but not if they will be a strictly “special occasion” boot.”

Purple boots can be tricky, but fear not! There are many ways you can wear them. Try sliding on your boots with a patterned dress that picks up on the color of the boot. Not as adventurous? You can’t go wrong by wearing a white top and neutral bottoms (like jeans) or a solid colored dress in gray, yellow, or even red. The rule is: if you’re wearing color, make sure it corresponds with the boot. If not, go all neutral and let your boots do all the talking:

Check out our informative color wheel post for more ideas on what colors go well with purple.
That does it for today!
Tonight I’m hitting up the talk on diversity in publishing at NYU, then off to a Harlem Row Fashion Show.
Though fashion week is officially over, the beat still goes on for the Fashion Bomb.
Hope to see some of y’all tonight!
Smootches!

11 Responses to “Mail Bombs: Kim Kardashian’s Lace Up Leggings, Jennifer Hudson Leather Flap Jacket, and Meagan Good Inspired Combat Boots!”

1. @tyeshawho says:

love the leggings!

2. sun.kissed says:

J Hud is looking great!

3. Joanne_ says:

those combats are so hawt, i def need to get a pair…

4. samantha says:

Why do people always refer to Kim K as a style icon? J Hud is looking great by the way.

5. ruth says:

@ Samantha .
    Kim worked as a stylist and owns her own boutique.
    I’m not all that big on her style though. Too plain for me .

6. AD says:

Thanks Claire!
    I don’t know about being a style icon, but Kim K. has great style, and maybe that’s what people (including me) like about her.

7. norma says:

I like the pants Kim has on, but I don’t care for her. I think she is a trick, and has no respect for real relationships. She bounces around like some real super star(NO). This chick does not have any talent, and she is not a celebrity. Putting out a sex tape does not make yoy famous. It should make you out of an ass.

8. Amanda says:

I love the leggings, check out this cite, theres a pair of jeans on here pretty similar and a little less pricey!

@ norma why do ppl hate ,,kim is very pretty
    dnt worry about what she do thts her business
    she dnt care about your opinions shoot she is rich,she has money

10. [...] Good Military Boots Meagan Good Military BootsMail Bombs: Kim Kardashian’s Lace Up Leggings, Jennifer Hudson …Sheria says, “I’ve had my eye on some military inspired boots for a while and absolutely love [...]

11. Carol Mudge says:

I sell these leggings!! They are X Leggings by Vixxsin.
    See Little Booteek on Facebook!!!