September 9th, 2010
Celebrity Style, Week in Chic
This Week In Chic: Serena Williams, Pharrell, Alexandra Burke and more!

I know you’re all sitting on the edge of your seats for the week to be done, unlike Claire who’s living it up at New York Fashion Week for the Spring 2011 shows!  But before we say goodbye to the first week in September, let’s take a look at a few celebs who turned it out during the week.

Naya Rivera of hit TV series “Glee” surely redeemed herself from last week’s Emmy fiasco by donning a chic Herve Leger number.  Though we’ve seen this dress make its way around town, she pulls it off really well with her strappy sandals.  I also love Pharrell’s laid back steeze at Fashion’s Night Out.  And I’m loving Alesha Dixon’s pale dress and nude pumps.

Who was your fave?

~Vuitton

10 Responses to “This Week In Chic: Serena Williams, Pharrell, Alexandra Burke and more!”

1. Christina says:

I have to say, Serena look GREAT at Fashions Night Out! Pharrell did a good job performing. These two get my vote!

2. Leigh says:

AMERICA FERRERA takes the cake. very nice.

Alexandra Burke. Darling you need to fly to the states or pay a better hairdresser because you weave/wigs look TOO bad! i dunno :S

3. Ambrose says:

I think America Ferrera looks really great. I LOVE her shoes!!

4. Dobe says:

Alesha Dixon sort of looks like Ciara here.

Vuitton I am totally with you on Naya’s redemption! She looks great.

Hmm, Veronica Webb’s hair looks like one of the three stooges’, def needs a makeover.

6. Maja Babbles says:

Loving Alexandra’s dress!

7. Joanne_ says:

i want america’s shoes!!! :)

8. R.Scholar says:

@Dobe- I was about to write the same thing.

9. Jen says:

Everyone looks nice. I love Alicia’s look most

10. Liah says:

Granted Veronica was a very successful top model back in the day, but when I look at her now she always looks rough and has a very angular man face. Where’s the beautiful woman who played Spike Lee’s sharp wife in Jungle Fever?