September 9th, 2010
Fashion News, Rihanna, Twitter
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

It’s been a busy day in TwitterLand, Bombers! In case you missed any of the action, we’ve rounded up the most newsworthy tweets from today.

Rihanna (@Rihanna) revealed a brand new image for her new single “Only Girl (In the World)”:

I must say, I’ve been wondering where she was going with her awkward-length red ‘do as of late, but I’m glad that this is where she’s ended up!

Eva Marcille (@evamarcille) tapped into the recently discussed blond craze:

Can’t say that I love it. What do you all think?

Nail color gurus Ginger and Liz (@gingerandliz), Solange (@solangeknowles), Adrienne Bailon (@adrienne_bailon), and designer Melody Ehsani (@melodyehsani) all let us know where we can catch them hanging out during Fashion Week:

And in random tweet of the day news, Kanye (@kanyewest) had something he needed to say:

My thoughts exactly!

-Lauren W.

12 Responses to “Twitter Feed: Rihanna Reveals New Single Cover Art, Eva Marcille Goes Blond, and Celebs Dish on Their Fashion’s Night Out Plans”

1. lostluv224 says:

Eva…ur beautiful…but this is not working

2. Fashion Pie! says:

i diiiiieeee so hard for evas hair! she has the PERFECT coplextion for it. and i usually dont even vouch for blonde hair on black chix…but…yeah…hot!

3. muah! kisses says:

solange you aint spinnin shxt. ur simply playing tunes off ur ipod. stop acting like ur a pro dj **rolls eyes**

4. Joanne_ says:

eva…no ma’am….
    rihanna looks horrible, im sorry..:/

5. Beyani says:

That is not a good pic to see what going on with Eva’s hair….Rihanna’s hair looks awesome….how many ppl can pull that off!!!???

6. Tifani says:

Riahanna’s hair is awful and, Eva is a beautiful woman but her hair is a no!!!!

7. Lola says:

The egocentric twitter world strikes again. The end of western civilization is near.

8. Tish says:

eva….umm no! Copy cat!

9. Dr. Truth says:

Rhianna’s hair looks okay but I can’t believe she’s sitting there butt ass naked! Is it that serious?! I thought the song was decent but apparently, Rhianna isn’t!

10. I may be the only one but I L O V E the blonde on Eva definitely suites her skintone and makes her eyes POP. She picked the perfect cut for her face. Definitely a winner. I also love the Red on Rihanna she can do no wrong in my eyes lol I just wish she’s have kept the short red…long curly isnt ideal but she still works it.

11. Melinda KE says:

Rihanna sitting naked in a field clutching a red dress…wow, classy. I’m really getting tired of seeing female singers naked or barely clothed. What’s up with that? I would like to see T.I. get naked holding just a T-shirt or something for his next album. It seems like male performers never stoop this low and they still manage to be very successful, but female performers feel like they have to show as much as possible just to be popular. Just sad.

12. I want to know what the big deal about her being naked is? you cant see anything but her tat that you normally would nvr see. Has anyone thought that maybe, just maybe she wanted to be naked just because? I really don’t think her choice of clothes or [lack there of] are gna directly influence her album sales. Im sry, just not seeing that. Would it be better if she was spread eagle in a leotard w/ cut outs and her breasts popping everywhere? Hmm… thought so.