September 8th, 2010
Fashion News, Naomi Campbell
Dolce & Gabbana Celebrate Naomi Campbell’s 25 Years in the Industry

Dolce & Gabbana sure do love their divas, and are showing love to arguably the biggest diva in the world, Naomi Campbell, on Fashion’s Night Out:

The Italian duo are offering 14 limited-edition collection T-shirts to celebrate Campbell’s 25 years in the industry. Each tee showcases a classic shot of Campbell taken by a famous fashion photographer.

The $200 Shirts will be available on September 10th in New York, September 21st in London, the 26th in Milan, October 4th in Paris, and October 20th in Moscow. Proceeds go towards Fashion for Relief.
I don’t know about you, but I’d rock the stuff out of a Naomi shirt.
Would you?

11 Responses to “Dolce & Gabbana Celebrate Naomi Campbell’s 25 Years in the Industry”

I would love 1 myself, but they are going for $200. I can’t do that right now. :o(

2. H says:

Why $200? I love her but I would only pay $100 I have a budget that day lol !

3. Dobe says:

I would definitely rock on if they were more affordable. Congrats to her on such a milestone!

4. Mz. Bronze says:

Cool Shirts.

I love Naomi. She nutured young divas and demonstrated why black women are soo regal. When we take care of ourselves and care for our bodies, we look like goddesses. Every woman of every ethnicity is beautiful but right now…Naomi is shutting it down.

I would hope that some fashion network (BET is not fashion forward enough to host a tribute) would pay an hour long tribute to her. I would love to see all those fabulous Elle magazine spreads from the 80s. Oh and to see Andre Leon Tally MC the event.

5. sun.kissed says:

Please, if these shirts were printed up and sold by the nearest bootleg man I’d buy one, definitely not for $200. @ Mz. Bronze, who has Naomi nurtured? Let Tyra tell it she hated on every other up and coming black model back in her hay day.

6. I would love to get my hands on one of those t-shirt, but at $200, I think I’ll pass.

7. Mz. Bronze says:

@ Sun.kissed

She nutured me. As a black boney loner surrounded by chicks who never picked up a Seventeen/Vouge/Elle/W/V/ a day in their teenage life. She let ME know I was not alone as a future fashion diva.

And so what she hated on Tyra. Tyra is not hurting anymore. They did resolve their differences. We’re talking a catty business, not two career secretaries hating on each other. I tell you what. I’m in the broadcast business. Very cut throat. But I would not take back one of those experience to save my life. Not only did it give me thicker skin but it helped me become stronger, faster, and craftier. And I love it!

Believe it or not ladies—you need haters to motivate that azz.

8. Mz. Bronze says:

And one more thing. Naomi has NEVER fallen off. Tyra; God Bless her, got fat and had to loose weight. This may a trivial fact in our crisis driven world but it proves that Naomi deserved her spot as a fashion diva. She has never fell off and let her self go so to speak. That takes a lot of drive to stay on top. And for that I salute her.

9. binks says:

She has amazing legs. But 200 dollars for this shirt…child please.

10. stefanie says:

What about the Blood Diamonds!?!?