August 26th, 2010
Celebrity Style, Week in Chic

This week our favorite celebs were out and about, attending birthday parties and movie premieres:

Everyone looks glam, but can I swoon over Kimora and fab family for a sec?? Little Kenzo is so cute I had to post several pictures of him. I think Kenzo wins this Week in Chic. Kenzo for President!
Who worked it for you?
Source

31 Responses to “This Week in Chic: Kimora and the Kids, Teyana Taylor, Serena Williams and more!”

1. LoudPen says:

I’m definitely all for making Kenzo this week’s King of Chic! He is like the cutest baby ever! Bump Suri it’s all about Kenzo! I love Kimora’s girls too, I hope they grow up just like Angela and Vanessa. Bump it, I’m just a die-hard Simmons fan!

2. Leigh says:

KENZOKENZOKENZO <3

Kourtney looks uncomfortable or just not ready for the pic :/ & while I like Kim's hair colour…i'm not feeling the outfit on her :S

3. LoudPen says:

Oh and Teyana Taylor looks fab as well.

4. sun.kissed says:

Not feeling Tiana’s look or Rihanna’s clown hair this week (is that a pendant of her weave around her neck, LOL) What’s up with Rocsi’s catsuit and hooker boots and Chris Breezy’s cut off shorts? Someone call a stylist, stat! Kimora and the kids take it this week.

5. lostluv224 says:

I need to know where teyanna got that shirt from! Claire can you do a Mail Bomb on it pleeeease!?

6. I’m on Team Kenzo! That little man is just too cute.

Beyonce looks nice too. Sorry I’m a huge Beyonce fan. It’s difficult for me to say anything contrary. :)

7. Joanne_ says:

everyone looks great here!! i love how some of the pics show ppl so relaxed…i dig it…and idris….oh, idris!! love you!! *sigh*

kimora’s lil girls are beautiful and kenzo is a handsome lil fella isn’t he?

serena looks over done to me…shrugs

8. one yas says:

teyana looks SO cute love it!

rihanna looks out of it.

9. CC says:

Kourtney’s head looks like it doesn’t belong on her body….

Love Serena’s dress.

10. Michele says:

Kenzo is so adorable with his little chucks on and Kimora looks fabulous!

I really like Kim’s outfit! I love when people wear different textures. It looks great.

11. rissa says:

Go kenzooo!! Kim & Lala are always on point ! rihanna, hmmmmmm :S

12. ilona says:

yesssss, would love to know where teyana’s outfit is from!

13. wallflower says:

Um. Has no one else noticed the atrocity that is Roxy’s outfit????

14. Miss Smith says:

Chris and Rocsi, WTF?????

15. India says:

I love Teyana’s hair!!! Does anyone know what kind of weave could give me the same style? I would really like to know.

16. mikele says:

I frickin love Kenzo.

17. . says:

Kourt and Teyana both look amazing. Love Bey and I love Serena’s new hair color and her dress is nice.

18. Simmer says:

Kourtney lost her some weight smh. I guess Kim’s haters are happy she got that color and tell her she looks good..side eye….lol. Serena looks fantastic. Love Teyanna’s shoes. Rihanna’s haircut is a no-go.

19. Sassncurlz says:

hands down Kimora and fam!

20. DyShaun says:

Teyanna bangs!!!!

I <3 Kenzo!

Yay for body chains! Bey look soooo chill!

21. KG says:

OMG, this is the worst I’ve ever seen RiRi look. That ridiculous hairstyle needs to go.

22. Tia-Bia says:

I think Kenzo, Aoki and Ming look the best here. Mings lil suit is too cute. Kimora could have dressed a little better, she looks like she’s going clubbing in that lycra dress and those heels.

I love Kourtney’s dress.

Beyonce’s body shape always looks so different. I don’t know if it’s body shapers or changes in weight, but her figure changes depending on the day and outfit.

23. FASHION_TWAIN says:

@INDIA WET AND WAVY

24. shely says:

ok…love these entries this week. i must say it the nicest i think facial wise i have ever seen serena williams looked..love the make up. Nice to see Kim in something besides black. Kimora and fam always fab. Hated Rocsi’s jumpsuit really did nothing for her at all. Idris is always sexy.

25. shely says:

oh btw bey looks too cute in such chill wear. Lala always doing her and idk something looks funny on Kourt.

26. Charee_ says:

Love Teyana’s look, and Lala looks adorable too.

27. MissV says:

I love all things Kimora! Little Kenzo is a little heartbreaker Already! Teyana looks really cute.
    Sooo umm KimK needs to really lay off the surgery…Its making her age and she looks old like her mother. Bey has been really Blah in my opinion. (Sorry Beyonce fans)

28. La Lionne says:

Damn, Kim’s son is so cute! <3

29. fcb247 says:

Kimora and her family are fab!! I love those little ladies and to top it off with such a handsome son…how lucky is she!! And can we talk about how bomb Teyana’s body is!!

30. esme says: