August 19th, 2010
Celebrity Style, Week in Chic
This Week In Chic: Kelly Rowland, Mel B., Vanessa & Angela Simmons and more!

Happy post Hump Day everyone!
Vuitton here with a look at who rocked it in Tinsletown this weekend.  A few faves of ours came out of hiding for a few events this week, and without a doubt, turned heads while doing so.

It’s a little hard for me to pic my fave this week.  I’m loving both Simmons sisters’ looks, and dying over Angela’s Jimmy Choo’s.  Garcelle Beavais Nilon’s dress is the perfect summer event frock.  And Janelle Monae’s strong shoulder top is simply exquisite.

Who turned it out for you this week?

~Vuitton

15 Responses to “This Week In Chic: Kelly Rowland, Mel B., Vanessa & Angela Simmons and more!”

1. yusufswifee says:

Miss Rowland looks great and is making me anxious for the fall…still not loving the hair…but oh well…Simmons sisters look great also…that is all.

2. Madpet says:

Mel is looking extra cute. I have not seen her in pants in like forever

3. mikele says:

Any idea on Jessica Szohr’s shoes?

I love Angela! She looks wowzers hawt! :)

4. LoudPen says:

Kelly and the Simmons sisters were my faves. Good looks all around though!

5. mimi says:

Great selections Vuitton! I’m really liking everyone…although I like Trey Songz better with his shirt off! :) He’s a cutie!

6. BP says:

Love the simmons sisters especially Angie. They always dress to impress!
    Kelly’s shoes do NOT go with her dress.
    I love mel b’s scarf & pants. The shoes are hot!
    Trey songz is a little too matchy for me, he should have worn black timbs & bow wow looks laid back & simple.

7. Ashley says:

Im really feeling Mel B’s look. Its so simple yet cute! And of course Angela’s shoes TO DIE FOR!!!

8. Adrienne says:

Kelly looks absolutely fantastic. She has an amazing figure and that dress fits her perfectly.

9. Kelly never disappoints! She stays two steps ahead of the game..always!

10. Christina says:

The Simmons sisters look great!

11. sun.kissed says:

I’m loving the Simmons sisters. Kelly is dressed like it’s the middle of winter, what’s up with that?

12. Tia-Bia says:

Does Kelly have on Wool? in August? Why? and her wigs. She really needs a good gay in her life. She needs a marvelous gay in his 40′s to take her under his wing and be her fashion fairy god father.

Garcelle Beauvais looks great.

That last girl has a hard face and a manish body. I don’t like that dress on her. It’s too soft. Her shape looks hard to dress though.

13. Joanne_ says:

everyone rocked it!!

14. Michei says:

Well i cant find ONE fault in Angela Simmons’ look – dress, shoes, skin, hair, nails – all perfect. She outdid her sister this time

Jessica Szohr’s cute red dress is to die for – I want it!:)

15. lostluv224 says:

Why do celebs always dress like they dont know what season it is? That really annoys me, but everyone else looks nice