August 17th, 2010
Snapshot

We are the World: Liu Wen, Lais Ribeiro, Kasia Struss, Magdalena Frackowiak, Jourdan Dunn, Joan Smalls and Karlie Kloss styled by Edward Enninful and shot by Steven Meisel for US Vogue September 2010. Makeup by Pat McGrath. Talk about a dream team.

Snapshot is a section featuring fashionable, memorable moments. No words, just an image. Enjoy..and discuss!

Source: Models.com.

Posted In
10 comments

10 Responses to “Snapshot: We are the World styled by Edward Enninful and shot by Steven Meisel for US Vogue September 2010”

1. Michael says:

Hmmm…I think somebody should throw red paint all over them. Obviously you see how I feel about fur.

2. sun.kissed says:

I’m not a fan of this shoot. It doesn’t look very well thought out. Too many people in the shots with too many clothes on…

3. Marieliky says:

not a fan….too much fur!! who wears that much fur??

4. LoudPen says:

I like this shoot. This is one of the first I’ve seen style by Edward for Vogue. I’ve seen his work with i-D but not yet with Vogue. I like it, the colors & the fur add an interesting element to the pictures.

5. I love it. I’m so into the global chic thing.

6. Miss Smith says:

I like how the last pic shows the models’ personalities.

7. esme says:

i love the fur, and the women of color.

8. artsylee says:

A hearty “boooooooo” for fur…

9. Dari says:

I love this!

So many times you look at these spreads and find the token black girl, token Asian, token _____ in a lineup of white faces. I appreciate how the skin tones are almost the same. it’s a racial mixture. Not black and white.
    The styling is great too.

10. SunnySideUp says:

For some reason I just love this picture