July 30th, 2010
Claire's Life
Claire’s Life: Lunch and Shopping with Robert Verdi

Hey!

So today, in between showing my sister around all the touristy places in Paris, I met up with stylist extraordinaire Robert Verdi who’s in town with a few of his fabulous friends:

From Left: Robert, Jewelry Designer Luis Morais (www.luismorais.com), Moi, Robert Verdi.

We hung out on Avenue Montaigne, and I tagged along as they popped into Gucci, Louis Vuitton, and Céline. We finished our fun day with a yummy lunch at L’Avenue (it’s a must stop if you’re ever in Paris).
It was super fun to hear about his newest projects, including his TV show on the Logo network and his cameos on Bravo’s Bethenny’s Getting Married.
If you don’t know about Robert, check out his website at www.robertverdi.com.

He is FABULOUS!!
Smootches!
PS Robert’s friend Luis Morais makes fantastic jewelry. He was rocking these droolworthy rings and I wanted to snatch them right off his fingers!

See his designs at www.luismorais.com and www.aloharag.com.

Posted In
9 comments

9 Responses to “Claire’s Life: Lunch and Shopping with Robert Verdi”

1. Erin says:

Yay Claire!

2. Lex says:

Ha! I saw your tweets about you hanging out with him and thought you were back in NY. Those rings are cool!

3. Joy says:

You look wonderful Claire!

4. SAO says:

That is so crazy I was right there last week… Parked my car in the car park next to L’avenue.. LOL.. Back in London now. :(

5. Dee O. says:

Awesome! You are too fabulous Miss Claire, this website is my addiction :)

6. Oh my goodness Claire! You are living my life! You are living my life! I bet you had so much fun! I love Robert Verdi!

7. Cherokee says:

Hey Claire (BTW my name is also Claire), you look fantastic. Cant wait for my European vacation one day.

8. Suzie says:

I love your dress. Who are you wearing?

9. Fashionbum82 says:

I AGREE WITH DEE O THIS WEBSITE IS MY RELIGION!