July 29th, 2010
Celebrity Style, Week in Chic
Week in Chic: Melanie Fiona, Estelle, John Legend, Tolula Adeyemi and more!

This week a bevy of celebrities hit the red carpet and a few parties (and after parties) to celebrate new movies, new seasons of our favorite shows and the like.  Luckily, we snatched a few pics of this week’s chicest celebs.

My faves this week?  Estelle is killing it in her ruched dress with embellishments going down the sides.  Love the pop of turquoise and the pink shoe!  John Legend looks dapper, as per usual, in his nicely tailored suit.  And I’m loving “Glee” star, Amber Riley’s Grecian goddess dress and nude peep-toe pumps.  Perfect outfit for a summer event that requires a little dressing up.

Who rocked it for you this week?

~Vuitton

17 Responses to “Week in Chic: Melanie Fiona, Estelle, John Legend, Tolula Adeyemi and more!”

1. Alicia says:

Estelle and Melanie Fiona is my favs.

2. sun.kissed says:

I have no idea who the first 3 ppl are, and the first girl’s outfit isn’t working for me. Estelle’s shoes are sick. Can you tell us who they’re by and where we can get them?

3. Deb Bee says:

Love Estelle’s audacity w/color; can u pls tell me who are Melanie Fiona’s booties are from??!!

4. I like Estelle’s style here. That shoe and dress color combination is hot. Really diggin’ those shoes for real.

5. Dee O. says:

GORGEOUS…I must say everyone is looking oh so on point for the most part…for once in my life, though, I’m not totally in love with what my naija sista is wearing :( Tolula, boo boo, step ya cookies up.

6. Shani says:

The third girl is my sister from another Damaris Lewis. She is an up and coming elite model. I am so proud of her for making the fashion bomb…!!!

7. pantora says:

the 4th girl is a model, she is te faced of that contact lense brand, shes also a baby phat model ad gotex model along with other things

8. esme says:

i love estelle’s shoes.

9. LoudPen says:

My faves are Damaris and Amber Riley. They both kept it simple and chic and I love it!

10. Bonifant says:

Amber is soooo great love her and you could post about Tolula everyday and I wouldn’t get tired. I appreciate her switching it up but I prefer her hair cropped. Damaris is gorgeous I wonder if she still dances or is it all about modelling now? and Melanie Fiona gosh her voice is a gem!

11. Michelle says:

Completely agree with Vuitton.

I love making poeple over in my head so here is what I see….Melanie’s long hair makes her face look way long…maybe some layers could help. Jameela should rock her hair like Zoe Kravitz if she want to keep the bangs because the way it is now is not flattering at all . Estelle needs to go shorter or longer…that bowl cut(on anyone) is dreadful!

12. Dobe says:

Estelle is DZOIN’ it!

13. KG says:

@Vuitton, perhaps I’m a lil bit out of it, but could you place the celebs’ names under their pics? I’m not always familiar with all of them when you do these pieces

14. Leigh says:

I like how Amber’s dress flatters her figure

PSA= just hover on the pics and you see the photo caption inclusive of the person’s name

15. Breezydancer says:

Dang, thats Estelle?? I thought it was Kaleena from Dirty Money…

16. Cherokee says:

Love Amber’s the best. Not feeling Estelle’s outfit on a whole. On their own the dress and shoes are hot. But, the entire look, doesn’t really seemed pulled together. The pink sandals looks as if either she really wanted to wear it or the stylist threw it in as a pop of color. The gold earrings are too much and the clutch is killing me. Take off the earrings and a different color pink for the shoes (more of a blue pink) and it would have flowed better. To me anyway.

17. coatace says:

Omg! Estelle is bigger now, i almost confused her for neneh, from real housewives of Atlanta.