July 19th, 2010
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Selita Ebanks, Chris Bosh, Elise Neal and more!

Hey all!

Vuitton here with a look at some of our fave celebs who rocked it, and some who didn’t really bring the heat.  My weekend was pretty boring.  Watching Inception twice in one day was pretty much its highlight.  But I can’t say the same for these stars who seemed to have a great time at everything from BBQ’s to movie premieres.

First up, Selita Ebanks

The Victoria’s Secret Angel was spotted poolside at the Absolut Brooklyn BBQ wearing a cute spaghetti strap dress with a pink floral print.  She looks hot, in more ways than one, hence the snow-cone.  I’m a little in love with those aviators as well.  Nude Stella McCartney mesh sandals complete her look.

Adrienne Bailon also decided to make her way to the BBQ.

Like Selita she opted for a floral print, though she went for a strapless number with bolder colors.  The dress is hot, and I love the boyfriend watch (which looks like Michael Kors), but when I got down to the ankles, my little heart just shattered.  Hmm… another example of when bad shoes happen to well dressed people.  The shoes aren’t ugly, mind you.  It’s just that they’re far too chunky for the dress and the event.  A simple black flat or gladiator sandal would’ve fared better.

Across the seas, Jada Pinkett Smith blessed London with her gorgeously tanned (though some of you tend to disagree with me) presence at the premiere of The Karate Kid.

Upon first glance, all I could say was “BEAT!”  Jada sauntered her way down the red carpet looking red hot in a Stella McCartney nude sequined number with nude Brian Atwood ankle strap pumps.  We all know she’s rather petite, but those legs of her seem to go on for days.  And it’s more than appreciated that the only bling she really wore were understated earrings.  We want more of THIS Jada please!

Next up is celebutante Kim Kardashian

She made her way to the beach bunny swimwear show for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in Miami, and it seems she’s going back to her signature “curve-hugging dress” predilection.  Hmm…I don’t know about you, but I love it when Kim has more layers and structure.  Sure, her makeup is always en pointe, and her hair is curled to perfection, but this gray lingerie-esque number leaves little to the imagination, and the choice doesn’t  display any hint of creativity.

Vivica A. Fox was spotted at Chris Bosh’s dinner in L.A. over the weekend…

Now, she’s always hit or miss for me.  Hell, I was scratching my head when she was host of that VH1 stylist show “Glam God.”  And this outfit is testament to the head scratching.  The vest and dress don’t match at all, and the sandals were obviously an attempt to “enhance” the color scheme going on here.  There’s just a ton of bling, and I’m sure that many of you can agree when I say French tipped pedicures are done.

Elise Neal was also at the dinner showing her support for the athlete…

I’m not sure if she’s rocking a romper or if this is a two-piece ensemble, but she looks cute.  I could’ve done without the top having that long piece at the front, but it’s still a cute look.  And very interesting sandals, Elise!  We’re gonna have to find out who they’re by.

And last, but not least, the man of the evening.  Newly signed Miami Heat player, Chris Bosh

Good thing he came to his own dinner looking great.  I have a thing for gray suits with brown shoes.  It makes a man look dapper without looking stuffy.  More…approachable.  And the pink and blue striped shirt underneath was just genius.  I’m sure he had to have this suit custom made though.  He’s a giant!

Well, my obvious favorites are Jada Pinkett-Smith and Chris Bosh.  Who rocked it for you?

~Vuitton

15 Responses to “Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Selita Ebanks, Chris Bosh, Elise Neal and more!”

1. Joanne_ says:

Auntie Viv had some nerve callin Monica out! What is this!? LOL. Kim looks gorgeous! My fave has to be Jada…fierce.

2. Kay Med says:

Jada always looks nice. But Chris Bosh is my pic. He looks awesome suit is tailored to a T. Other pro athletes need to take notes because they usually don’t look as nice as he does.

3. Kim says:

Soooo OVER Kim K’s hip hugging dresses..she has an amazing figure but it would be nice to see what else she can do with it..i’d like to see some fun in her outfits..still can’t get over her new face..hmph.. Selita, Jada, and Chris look fantastic!

4. I’m normally a Kim K fan, but this look just isn’t doing it for me. Jada’s so tiny but her choice of clothes (and shoes!) make her gams look great!

5. Aye says:

Since when have french pedis been “done”? I had one last week and received tons of compliments. The thing is, you can’t have too much french (meaning the white part cant be too thick)

Jada and Chris got this one.

6. esme says:

i love selita’s look, kim k’s look (if i had a body like hers i’d dress like that all the time too), and elise’s look. i wish elise had done her toenails though.

7. Michelle says:

Selita and Chris are my picks for best dressed. Jada should have worn sandals! White platform pumps always make me think of Minnie Mouse.

8. Harley says:

I have to disagree with you about Adrienne’s outfit. I love all of it and i think it does look good with the chunky shoes. She defo has my fave outfit

9. shawanngoddess says:

chris bosh gets my vote!

10. yusufswifee says:

they keep saying that the french tips are done…but I keep rocking mine…hell, it’s one of the only looks I and touch up and keep rocking until it’s time to get a new one.

11. R.Scholar says:

Chris Bosh looks real nice. Good look on him.

I hate that dress on Kimberly, otherwise, she looks pretty.

Vivica looks older. Never should’ve touched her face. Hate that vest w/ that dress.

Adrienne & Selita look stylish and beautiful. Love both looks.

12. Brandi says:

oooh everyone looks nice :)

13. Mocchachica says:

Is it me or is Vivica looking a bit like Dionne Warwick since the procedure…? Maybe it was the look she was going for…

14. Tifani says:

Selita Ebanks and Chris Bosh get my vote on this one! She looks so stylish and he looks so dapper!!!!!