July 15th, 2010
Amber Rose, Fashion, Kimora Lee Simmons, Week in Chic
This Week in Chic: Selita Ebanks, Kimora Lee Simmons, Amber Rose, and more!

Before we all gear up for the weekend, how about we take a look at a few celebs who rocked it this week for a little weekend outfit inspiration?

My faves this week? Kimora and Selita are WORKING it! Even actress Kenya Moore is giving the new chicks in the game a run for their money. She doesn’t even look like she aged a day! I smell an anti-age regimen post from Danielle coming on. And don’t be surprised if you see yours truly on the 5pm news for sneaker jacking Dwayne Wade’s Nike’s.
Who worked it for you?
~Vuitton

12 Responses to “This Week in Chic: Selita Ebanks, Kimora Lee Simmons, Amber Rose, and more!”

1. Joanne_ says:

I like Amber’s makeup in contrast to the dress color, the dress is different for her since it is long. TO is always hot. The two ladies look great but the shoes are horrible. Kenya’s dress is so cute but the shoes with that dress, no bueno. Dwyane looks very laid back, I did that

2. Joanne_ says:

I meant, I dig that! LOL

3. bohobabe says:

Are those hemlines back @ Sanaa L

4. je ne sais quoi says:

eek, you’re right Joanne_ TO’s assistants completely bombed with their shoe selection. You can’t just throw black pumps on with anything.

Kenya and Amber are so gorgeous! Ok, I am about to go fantasize about having threesome with them!

5. CWhatsHerFace says:

I just need to know where Kita buys her hair! LOL ;)

6. Danielle says:

Anti-aging all the way! Kenya looks just like she did when she got her Miss USA crown!

7. sun.kissed says:

Not feeling all of those black dresses in this summer heat…

8. lauren says:

Selita Ebanks outfit is my fave….SN: I’ve never seen Amber Rose in that much fabric lol

9. Christina says:

Dare I say, Amber Rose looks classy and pretty. Love Kimora’s look too.

10. Amber Rose: she’s maintaining her sex appeal but looks super classy. Loves it!

11. Monie says:

Sanaa! She never fails me!

12. Elle B says:

That dress on Amber Rose is terrible. The color doesn’t look good on her or the fit. Im assuming the dress is some kind of business deal she couldn’t get out of.