June 23rd, 2010
Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Shopping
Get the Look : Rihanna’s Red Sweater, Hudson Jeans, and Aurora Lopez Bracelet

Rihanna was spotted with her new boo Matt Kemp wearing $305 Hudson Darted Skinny Jeans, an $850 The Row Tilbury Sweater, and round toe patent black pumps:

If you want her exact look, get it with these:

What do you think?

If you love it and need the look for less, leave a comment!

Posted In
12 comments

12 Responses to “Get the Look : Rihanna’s Red Sweater, Hudson Jeans, and Aurora Lopez Bracelet”

1. Jai says:

I wasn’t moved by this outfit at all. I wouldn’t pay $850 for a basic red sweater. That’s what The Gap is for. The outfit was entirely too casual to wear pumps IMO. She could’ve worn the Louboutin sneakers or something. I don’t know…something about this look is off to me.

2. Jai says:

Something about this look is totally off for me… I personally wouldn’t pay $850 for a basic red sweater even if I had the money to spare and I she could’ve worn the Louboutin spiked sneakers with this outfit or something because the outfit is too casual for pumps in my opinion.

3. E.Jay says:

Cute pieces, but altogether she looks like a Target employee.

4. LoudPen says:

I like this outfit. It’s simple and chic. Just because she’s Rihanna (a celeb & fashion diva) doesn’t mean every outfit has to be straight off the runway. Sometimes, you gotta keep it simple. Also in reference to the $850 sweater, I wouldn’t pay that either but that’s b/c I don’t have that type of money to throw away. But Rihanna does…

5. sun.kissed says:

I HATE THE HAIR! LOL at the Target employee comment. Looks like this outfit could have come from there actually.

6. marieliky says:

i love her style!!

7. Ladi Jai says:

I really liked this outfit…
    I would love some cute less expensive distressed jeans.. any suggestions :)

8. rora says:

Eu a dorei ustilo tenho uma calsa branca vou inmitar acho qui vai mi ficar bem ta bem yaaaaaaaaau a rihanna ela e dimais!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love RiRi but that red hair is AWFUL, not to mention that it clashes w/her makeup…

10. Tiffany says:

Would the red sweater in a much cheaper price. where can I find one?

11. BiZ says:

This is just so hot. She really rock about anything

12. Howdy! I simply wish to give a huge thumbs up for the great
    information you’ve here on this post. I will probably be coming back to your blog for more soon.