June 22nd, 2010
Celebrity Style, Look for Less, Shopping
Steal: Dondria’s Dangerously Beautiful T-Shirt and LMFAO Heart Chain

Amanda from Brooklyn wrote in saying, “In almost 5 years I’ve never liked something so much that I needed help to find it until today. I was just reading Sandra Rose, and came across new R& B singer Dondria wearing the cutest cropped t-shirt and necklace. Can you please tell me where to get it? Gosh I hope it’s not expensive. I need it in my life!”
Hey Amanda! A quick search found that Dondria is wearing a $28 logo tee by the brand Dangerously Beautiful (www.dangerouslybeautiful.com):

I couldn’t spot the exact cropped t-shirt, but you can start with the purple one above, then cut to your liking.
As for the heart necklace, I’m not so sure. It looks a little like Dee & Ricky designs with the logo inspired heart, but I couldn’t find it on their website.

Update! Bombshell Shakila found that Dondria is wearing a $60 La La La Heart Necklace by brand LMFAO.
So, Amanda, buy your Dangerously Beautiful logo tee here and your necklace here.

And send in a pic of how you make the look your own!
Smootches!

Posted In
8 comments

8 Responses to “Steal: Dondria’s Dangerously Beautiful T-Shirt and LMFAO Heart Chain”

1. Lish says:

Ooooh that necklace!!! I gotta have it!

2. sun.kissed says:

So cute, but 30 bucks on a tee just won’t do!

3. Amanda says:

Thanx Claire. Yeah, I’ve done my search for the necklace. I’ve even sent Dondria a tweet about it…lol

4. Lex says:

Cute shirt. I love Dee&Ricky too! I want that heart necklace. Oh Dondria =/

5. Keri says:

Cute! I like the haircolor on her.

6. Taye says:

Okay, that necklace is absolutely hideous!! The shirt is okay, but I would definitetly never wear it. It looks like something a child would wear!

7. Taye says:

That’s just my opinion though. I think the cropped t-shirt is cute, I just don’t like the normal one as much. I wouldn’t wear either, but she can pull off the cropped. It looks adorable on her. Still don’t like the necklace.

8. Pasc says:

I looooooove that necklace!!!