June 22nd, 2010
Amber Rose, Celebrity Style, Shopping
Splurge : Amber Rose ‘s Dimepiece Hold me Tight Dress

Amber Rose was spotted recently wearing a club ready black sheer top dress with outlines of hands on each side. According to Necole Bitchie, Amber is wearing an $97 Hold me Tight Dress by label Dimepiece:

I would personally need a whole box of Spanx to rock this right, but if you have the body for it, do it up! Get the dress here.

Posted In
8 comments

8 Responses to “Splurge : Amber Rose ‘s Dimepiece Hold me Tight Dress”

1. Mocchachica says:

LOL at the ‘box of Spanx’… I know what you mean. ;-)

2. Layla says:

that dress is hideous

3. Beeee says:

LMAO @ Layla. Agreed.

4. yusufswifee says:

Although, I am an amber fan I am not a fan of this dress….she certainly deserves a pass in my book, but spanx or no spanx – I’m not feeling it.

5. sun.kissed says:

$82 bucks isn’t bad…the only other person that could rock this dress right is Rihanna.

6. LoudPen says:

I agree with Sun-Kissed, this dress is cute and Rihanna is the only other person who could rock it. It reminds me of a Moschino dress. I know he used to do the Mickey themed ensembles.

7. [...] know what dress/shoes Eva is wearing?” Though Eva’s dress looks somewhat similar to a Dimepiece Designs dress Amber Rose wore not too long ago, I couldn’t find it on the brand’s website. Thankfully, you can find [...]

8. Manie says:

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am
    impressed! Very useful info specially the last part :) I care for such information a lot.

I was looking for this certain info for a very long time.
    Thank you and good luck.