June 18th, 2010
Cassie, Celebrity Style, Fashion, Look for Less, Mail Bombs, Nicki Minaj, Obama Family, Shopping

Hey!
Let’s solve some Mail Bombs, shall we?
Tameka says, “I looove the shirt that Mrs. Michelle Obama was wearing at the Lakers/Celtics game.”

” Where can I find it?”
A quick search found the ever stylish Madame O is wearing this Junya Watanabe for Comme des Garcons top:

It retails for 275 euros (approximately $340). Get yours here.
Nicki says, “I love what Cassie wore to the Elle Women in Music Awards.”

Can you help me find something similar?”
The girls from Get Whit It found the following:

Alexis says, “Can you help me find thick necklaces like the one Nicki is wearing?”

Thick chains are a certified trend, and I’ll probably do a more involved post on them later. Until then, hope these will hold you over:

In a wardrobe query, Mya says, “I am looking for hot summer dresses. My issue is that I have a nice frame but, because of a previous accident that required surgery I have a horrible scar above my knee that is very long. I don’t like to wear any dresses that don’t meet my knee length criteria. Please help me find some cute dresses that don’t look too grandmaish that I can wear to some swanky events this summer!”
Hope these mid-length dresses work for you:

Fashion Bomb fave Isabella Oliver also makes tons of cute dresses that fit your criteria. View our post about her here for more options.

Tabitha from Chicago says, “ I need help looking for a pink dress for an upcoming event ( A friends Bday Party). I would really like a hot pink dress and I’m open as far as style. I’m a curvy girl (Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, Kim Kardashian) so looking for something that’s cute but not showing tons of skin!”
Try these hot pink options on for size:

Lastly, Michelle from Atlanta says, “These shoes have been floating around the web as of late and I’ve been wondering who they are made by.”

“… They are fantastic! Any idea of who the designer is?”
Yup yup! According to Necole Bitchie, these Swarovski Pumps are by new Beyoncé favorite Gianmarco Lorenzi (I’ll have to do a post on him soon).

They’re $2800 and can be purchased at Gregory’s.
That’s all I have time for today (am totally running late for work!!)
Have fabulous weekends:)
Smootches!

14 Responses to “Mail Bombs : Michelle Obama’s Lakers Game Top, Cassie’s Elle Women in Music Awards Look, and Gianmarco Lorenzi Swarovoski Pumps!”

1. Layla says:

Cassie looks gorgeous, but why was she invited to the Elle Woman in Music Awards? She has no business being there lol, love her though! Now as for the shoes *tears streaming down my face* they are amazing!!

2. Layla says:

Just had to come back and ogle those Gianmarco Lorenzi pumps. I’d cut a bitch for those! Fabulous!!

3. Shanitahz says:

Those shoes! I would slip those on…click my heels three times…and wake up in HEAVEN!!!!!!!! Goosebumps*

4. sun.kissed says:

Cassie looks great! I like the necklaces choices too, cute cute. Any way possible you can put together a giveaway for those shoes, Claire? (wink, wink)

5. Joanne_ says:

Those shoes are orgasmic!

6. sun.kissed says:

Looks like the bombshell of the day is wearing the same necklace as Nicki Minaj! If it isn’t it’s shockingly close.

7. [...] The Beauty Stop plays fuchsia lipstick hit-or-miss with Chloe Sevigny. The Fashion Bomb finds Michelle Obama’s Lakers Game Top and more in her weekly Mail Bombs section. [...]

8. Tee says:

Loving those shoes. Sparkly accessories are my fav!

9. Anon says:

Actually, Nikki Minaj is wearing a silver necklace from H&M. And it is nowhere near as heavy as it looks, as it is made of cloth.

10. yusufswifee says:

two words….”Hello, Lover!”

11. sun.kissed says:

Either way the necklaces look the same…

12. FabBarbieKeya says:

Cassie looks great, I love the heavy chain necklace that Nicki is wearing, and those Swarovski Pumps by Gianmarco Lorenzi are the business, HOT!

13. esme says:

$2000 for shoes? are they made out of gold? that’s ridiculous.

Great post. I like the selection of knee length dresses. I am more on the conservative side so I’m not feeling the current short dress trend. Besides I don’t like showing my legs.