June 1st, 2010
Angela Simmons, Celebrity Style, Fashion, Hot or Hmm, Men's style, Rihanna
Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Angela and Vanessa Simmons, Rihanna, Ciara, and more!

Happy Tuesday Bombshells!

Hope you enjoyed your Memorial Day vacays! Fashion Bomb celebs were out in full force, making pitstops in Jerusalem, saluting the troops in New York, and celebrating birthdays in West Hollywood. Let’s take a look at the best and the worst outfits from this weekend:

Pastry co-founders Vanessa and Angela Simmons hosted a Salute to the Troops in New York that included performances by Jessica Jarrell and Aaron Fresh…

Vanessa has been rocking the short cut since the beginning of the year, and I love it on her. She looks mature, sophisticated, and hot! While the ripped black leggings are a bit on the saucy side, she tones it all down with a cute military green top. Work!

Of course sister Angela wasn’t too far behind, playing up her girly side in a glittery gold corset top, leggings, and knee high suede boots. Angela is certainly coming into her fashionable own, and this look is proof. Hot!

Lala Vasquez threw a birthday bash for boo Carmelo Anthony, and welcomed a host of fashionable friends to a fete in West Hollywood. The hostess looked super hot in a champagne and gray mini dress with panels that allowed her to flaunt her best assets. Ciara also worked it in her feathered vest and black miniskirt, and Tyrese looked casually cute in a simple blue and white striped button down and silver necklace.

Rihanna made a pitstop in Jerusalem, and kept it demure yet colorful in a Diane von Furstenberg maxi dress, punched up with a turquoise leopard print scarf. Loving this mulithued look on her. She manages to be culturally respectful while also showing off her personality. Super hot!

Chris Brown, Juelz Santana, and Bow Wow kicked it at a Mem Day Party at the Savoy Hotel in Miami rocking comfortable t-shirts, shorts, and necklaces. Noone’s really smiling, but can Chris Brown please stop looking so sad? Life is good Breezy, just keep putting out hot songs. Nothing ruins an outfit more than a sourpuss face…hmmm…

Lastly Blair Underwood got his golf on in Cali, looking scrumptious in a preppy blue polo tank and khakis. A radiant smile is always hot!

What do you guys think?

Source & Source

19 Responses to “Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Angela and Vanessa Simmons, Rihanna, Ciara, and more!”

1. gateway says:

why’d u just pick on Breezy? no one else was really smiling. Im sure u didnt mean any harm tho.

2. whit says:

The Williams sisters look good! I want those leggings. I wasn’t feelin’ them before on people but Vanessa looks good and classy. Kudos.

3. Christina says:

Vanessa and Angela look great! I love Angela’s style especially–she’s always taking fashion risks and pulls it off!

4. Shanitahz says:

If Blair don’t go somewhere Imma have to pull out the hot sauce and get ta bitin! Lawd that man just gets betta with time!

5. Stop says:

Dead at the hot sauce. OMG

6. Shanitahz says:

Oh yeah…the Simmons sisters are H-O-T. Remind me of my sister and I. Luvz the short do on Vanessa…

7. Lish says:

I keep thinking Lala is Keri Hilson smh hahahaha…I love Angela’s outfit!!!!

8. sun.kissed says:

LOL at Whit for calling the Simmons’ the Williams sisters. Anywhoo, they look great, but I’m not feeling either of those outfits. Hot ass suede boots in spring during the daytime? No! However, I wouldn’t mind their workout plan.

9. Joanne_ says:

Angela looks great! And Blair, hmmm….that man is a piece of work! LOL! Ciara, me don’t like this look :/ the hair on vanessa is unbecoming, I liked her long tresses. Lala, gotta love her.

10. Deb Bee says:

I dunno 4 sum reason I feel like Vanessa didn’t put a lot of effort in her outfit & Vanessa put, well, too much! Spring is here!! I woulda like them to play w/more colors & prints, like homegirl Rihanna, just my opinion..I’m crazy about Ciara’s feathered vest!! She kept it balanced by rocking a simple racer tank & skirt.

11. Aye says:

Not feeling Ciara’s hair one bit, its too much hair going on. Lala is working that dress.

12. I love the cut on Vanessa but not really feeling the Simmons girls outfit. Maybe a bit too much for the occasion? Or maybe they wanted to give the servicemen something to look at :)

13. esme says:

i think the simmons girls’ outfits look stupid. vanessa’s look is unflattering, angela’s look is too much, and they’re both wearing boots when it’s damn near summertime.lala ugh. ciara’s outfit is ok. i love rihanna’s look. all three of those little boys get on my nerves.

14. selective words says:

Angela looks like Wonder Women!!

15. Myssbelle says:

1. I love the Military Shirt on Vanessa but both Simmons Sisters failed with the boots. It was hot over the weekend.
    2. Lala Vazquez…I like how the dress is fitting her curves.
    3. I had to do a second look at Rhianna’s digs but it was fitting for the spot she was visiting.

16. Brandi says:

angela looks great :)

17. Porsche says:

Umm. These were awful. Sorry everyone was just trying too hard to look fashionbable. Wear what looks good on you.

18. René says:

actually i never liked the look on Angela – her shirt needs ironing and the cut up leggings .. hmm

19. NickieLuv says:

Blair just gets sexier with time! From L.A. Law ’till now.