May 17th, 2010
Fashion, Hot or Hmm
Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Jennifer Hudson, Naomi Campbell, Jennifer Lopez & more!

Hey Fashion Bombers!

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend.  And if you didn’t, we have enough stars with hot looks and “not” looks to make up for it.

Jennifer Hudson was spotted at the “Winnie” Cocktail party at the Cannes Film Festival this weekend.
Rocking a blue dress with draping at the hips and sky high Gucci sandals, Jenny just doesn’t seem to quit with the hotness. A gold cuff and soft makeup complete the look.

Terrance Howard also joined in on the festivities…
Normally, I’m not one for pastel colored suits, but Terrance does an amazing job here, even in a three-piece suit. The color isn’t so harsh and I love the brown shoe. Two thumbs up!

Liya Kebede sauntered down the red carpet for a movie premiere in Cannes as well…

The supermodel looks exquisite without looking boring in her low-cut black frock and fierce sandals.  Love how she downplayed her hair to highlight the dress since it’s such a statement on its own.

Naomi Campbell attended the Vanity Fair and Gucci party at the Cannes Film Festival…

Fist offence, wearing Valentino to a Gucci event.  Second offence, this entire ensemble.  Everyone has their off days, but this disaster is sure to go down in the books of fashion history.  I don’t think I’ve ever seen Naomi giving us so much “dreckitude”.  Hmm…I expected a lot more from such a fierce diva.

Jennifer Lopez, who’s been hitting the Hot list a lot these past few weeks shows us that there’s no stopping her.

La Lopez donned a one-of-a-kind Gucci frock with a ruffle detail at the shoulder.  Her mini-dress gives us enough drama without looking gaudy.  Hot!

Kelly Rowland was spotted at the KIIS FM Wango Tango Concert

Well, the ponytail didn’t last too long as Kelly decided to go for a curlier do.  Fluctuating hairstyles aside, Miss Rowland went for casual chic, wearing a tribal print top, leggings, and some color-block oxford pumps.  Kelly’s definitely ready for summer, and her look attests to that.  Hot!

Keri Hilson made her way to the Belvedere Grapefruit “In The Pink” party…

Keri looks hands down hot! I haven’t seen berets in such a long time, and if Keri’s starting a trend, she’s on the right foot. I’m also loving her chambray harem jumpsuit. And those shoes are monsters! Way to get it, Keri!

And lastly, Sessilee Lopez also attended the same event…

Looking ravishing in a raspberry strapless mini-dress. Such an appropriate color for the event, and she doesn’t disappoint. Hot!

Who did it for you guys this weekend?

~Vuitton

15 Responses to “Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Jennifer Hudson, Naomi Campbell, Jennifer Lopez & more!”

1. whit says:

hmmmmmmmmmmm

2. AD says:

Jennifer Hudson looks amazing. Naomi and Kelly…*crickets*

3. LivvyV says:

Lopez and Naomi hmmmmmm. Liya Kebede OMFG she looks amazing!!! and Jennifer Hudson looks good too.

4. HarshSelf says:

it should be illegal to look that good.damn Liya Kebede is just “gorgeously” beautiful. JHud is really hitting her stride!
    as for Naomi and Kelly no words can express how dreadful they look.

5. nessa says:

Liya looks absolutely positively gorgeous! She has always been my favorite supermodel. Jennifer Hudson also looks stunning.

6. LoudPen says:

Kelly looks fabulous! And I’m so mad I missed Sessilee! I went to that event but I went to the Satuday afternoon event, Sessilee must have been there Friday night! I’m super salty right now.

7. Deb Bee says:

J. Hud and Liya: Hotness at its best; Naomi & Kelly: WTH?? I dunno what to make of J-Lo’s dress..I mean she’s in Cannes, at a Gucci party I would have expected a fierce dress with that pose she always does and her cat eyes, nah m’sayin?

8. Brandi says:

kelly looks great!

9. sun.kissed says:

Naomi looks a mess, not really feeling Kelly’s look either. Ms. Keri’s look takes it.

10. Ninja Daily says:

Liya, Kelly and Naomi all look amazing!!!

11. segrou says:

Have you seen her sexy photos on blackbbwcupid.com? She is really hot with Bikini. And I wonder who is the overweight man besides her. They look very happy and lovely.

12. esme says:

i cant believe how much weight jennifer’s lost. she looks great and the outfit really compliments her. liya looks great too. as for everyone else…hmmm. why is kelly always wearing horrible wigs?

13. L says:

Miss Naomi this is wear being a supermodel ( I have to giggle when I say “Super” it sounds they are live action figures…giggling more now!) and supposely being able to wear anything should work in your favor…it doesn’t!

14. TiaB says:

I actually like Naomi’s outfit lol. I would sooo wear it too lol. Liya looks great, Sessilee, Jennifer Hudson too. I like Keri’s jumpsuit, how cute for summer.

Jennifers’ fit is flattering at all. Kelly looks alright, just leggings and a sweater.

Sessilee’s lacefront….smh