May 16th, 2010
Celebrity Style, Shopping, Solange Knowles
Runway to Reality : Solange in Derek Lam at the DKMS Annual Gala

Solange looked super cute in a navy, purple, and white shooting star print crepe de chine halter tunic dress at the 4th annual DKMS Gala in New York City a few weeks ago. In case you wanted to get her look, her outfit was from Derek Lam’s Spring 2010 collection:

The outfit is definitely splurge worthy at a whopping $890.

Purchase at Derek Lam’s online store, www.dereklam.com/shop.

6 Responses to “Runway to Reality : Solange in Derek Lam at the DKMS Annual Gala”

1. Christina says:

Love Solange’s style! Her style is so unique, yet equally chic. Derek Lam’s spring ’10 collection is one of his best in my opinion. Lots of light, flirty fabrics and ultra feminine silhouettes! : )

2. LivvyV says:

Love this outfit on Solange. She is truly starting to be the chic woman I know she could be while still staying true to her own unique style. This is something I would definitely wore with sandals too.

3. Shari says:

I love this dress. Solange looks great!

4. LoudPen says:

Solange looks amazing! Loves this chick!

5. Jacolby says:

I think Solange looks amazing! I think her style is unique, a signature look taylor made for her. I love the dress!

6. Adrienne says:

This dress is beautiful on her. Just fresh and young. I really like how her style has evolved.