April 29th, 2010
Jennifer Lopez, Week in Chic
This Week in Chic: Jennifer Lopez, Brandy, Kerry Washington & more!

Hey all!
Vuitton here with a peek at who rocked it this week. There weren’t a ton of celebs out and about, but we still have enough to satiate your chic cravings!

My fave this week is definitely Jennifer Lopez. That Lanvin number just woke me up since everyone else seems more “ready-to-wear”. And Brandy is working those McQueen square toe pumps!

Who rocked it this week for you?

~Vuitton

13 Responses to “This Week in Chic: Jennifer Lopez, Brandy, Kerry Washington & more!”

1. sun.kissed says:

Loving Brandy’s look and Kim K’s dress. J. Lo’s grabage bag is cool, but that hair totally killed it for me. FAIL. Everyone else’s look is rather boring.

2. Velvet says:

Kim K is blah, as usual, for me. I think I’m just distracted by her knifed up face steez. It’s distracting how much she’s starting to look like someone else. LOL
    And I agree with sun.kissed about J. Lo. The dress is ok, different if you will. But that bee’s nest hair is NOT the bizness. Try again.
    Everyone else is a major “blah”. *sad face*

But hopefully next week will yield more fabo celebs rockin their best. :)

3. TresLeches says:

Brandy looks Great!

4. Leigh says:

Kim K– looks good…as usual :)
    Kerry– nice, simple but effective– she needs to change up her hairstyle now though
    J.Lo– i do not like it at all!– the hair– the dress’ material :(
    Eva–looks good…as usual :)
    Alexandra– nothing exciting– just ‘nice’–like the fingernail colour and hair though
    Brandy– not a fan of square toed shoes but she’s rockin’ them

5. I agree.. Kim K is knifing up her face too much. How sad.. she’s lovely.

Her dress is great.. love the shoulders. Brandy looks great. Kerry is losing tooooooo much weight. Ugh.

6. (typos! sorry!)

I agree.. Kim K is knifing up her face too much. How sad.. she’s lovely.

Her dress is great.. I love the shoulders. Brandy looks great. Kerry is losing tooooooo much weight and some bangs would frame her face well.

7. Christina says:

LOVE Jennifer Lopez’s outfit! Brandy looks great too.

8. Daphne says:

Brandy!

9. Deb Bee says:

I’d def rock Alexandra-Burke’s dress. Who made it?

10. Not particularly fond of any of these looks. The only real fashionista on this list is Ms Lopez. Yet the embellished sleeve on Ms. Lopez’s dress clashes with the STATEMENT NECK PIECE. Earlier this week I announced Ms. Brandy Norwood as an official Fashionista. Guess her stylist was off duty on this day.

11. Quinny Smalls says:

Is it just me or does j-Lo look off kilter?!? too much hair on tip and the sleeve on the side….looks like she can’t stand up straight! Too much poof!

12. Shanitahz says:

Just lovin these dresses! period. Great leg work ladies!

13. I love J. Lo but not loving her look (the hefty bag-like dress, big hair) but Brandy looks amazing.