April 27th, 2010
Trend, What to Wear
How Do I Wear That? The Clog Trend

Hey Guys!

So like it or not, clogs are a certified trend for Spring/Summer 2010. At first glance clogs may seem pretty ghastly… but if worn with the right outfit, they can look super cute and chic! In case you were wondering how to rock ‘em to maximum effect, we at the Fashion Bomb came up with affordable outfits that will make this trend shine. Our thoughts:

For me, the most attractive element of a clog is its height, so it’s best to wear ‘em with a skirt, shorts, or thigh skimming dress to give off the allusion of sculpted, svelte legs. Of course you can get away with a clog with a cuffed jean, but the emphasis will be on the shoe-not you. And who wants that? Flaunt your gams with these options:

Any other trends got you stumped? Leave a comment and we’ll offer our wardrobe expertise!

Smootches!

Posted In
12 comments

12 Responses to “How Do I Wear That? The Clog Trend”

1. I can’t quite get with the clogs. Ewww!

2. Not a fan of clogs at all but loved both these looks, hmmm maybe I’ve been converted.

3. Like stated if worn the proper way a clog can look so chic, I’ll give the look a try.

FashiionMakesLove.blogspot.com

4. sun.kissed says:

Cute! I love the tie-dye skirt.

5. zy says:

nope, not a fan of clogs… never have been. how’s about i just rock those looks with some really hot gladiator sandals and call it a day? lol

6. Simon says:

I can’t quite get with the clogs. Ewww!

7. bkln.girl says:

I was obsessed with j.crew clogs from 7-9th grade. I saw an old pair in my closet when I went home last and thought what a crazy and uncomfortable trend. I almost broke my ankel in them plenty of times. I…just…can’t…do them again. Please noooooo!

8. Sarah says:

FashiionMakesLove.blogspot.com

9. TheMisses says:

Love the clogs! great fresh looks to go with them too! I have a pair from 02/03 ish..i think..can’t remember the exact year but they still look good! I’ll be rockin them again and probably purchasing more! Thx

10. Taylor says:

I love clogs. they are so comfortable and so easy. I just bought a pair to wear this fall

11. yusufswifee says:

Just bought a pair…am super excited…will rock with these styles.

12. Heather says:

I think clogs are just plain unfortunate, and I can’t wait until this trend passes. (This said, I DO like the outfits you have put together for them, even though I still wouldn’t wear them.)