April 27th, 2010
Amber Rose, Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
Hot! or Hmm…: Amber Rose’s Rose Bodysuit

Amber Rose was spied out and about recently wearing a pair of Christian Louboutin heels and an off shoulder pink bodysuit:

As much as we hoped the no pants trend would end in 2010, Amber’s keeping the look strong, even accessorizing her outfit with a matching patent leather belt.
We can say this: Amber has the body to pull it off.
But does she pull it off? Or does she make you go hmmm…?

See the Rose in motion here:

Spotted @ Stuff Fly People Like

Posted In
24 comments

24 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Amber Rose’s Rose Bodysuit”

1. Aliciia says:

Def. HOT! Its chic, yet very sexy. And her body wears it well. I would’ve liked to see it paired with a white, sexy pencil skirt and some strapped heels.

2. Ari says:

‘Hmm’ for me, still haven’t wrapped my mind around walking around in basically a bathing suit for anything other than the beach :S

3. Lady Erin says:

She definitely has the body but is that a run in her stockings? That ain’t looking too stylish. And I agree, it could’ve really been rocked w/ some nude pumps and a pencil skirt and really accessorized.

4. TresLeches says:

I agree with lady erin, she has a niiiice body and is very pretty buuuut…I would of liked to see her wearing this with a skirt or leggings..

5. bkln.girl says:

Its cute! I just don’t like the black hat and shoes with it. Nude or some other color might have helped. If anybody can rock a body suit, its Amber!

6. Brandi says:

the pantless thing is a problem but what is going on with that make up?!

7. Fe`roma says:

HMM.
    I’m bored w/ Amber and her look.

8. jennifer says:

SHE NEEDS TO STOP TRYING TO HARD, IT GETTING BORING!!

9. mikele says:

I’m tempted to say it’s better than wearing a dress of a similar length and having her cooch out.. lol. I’ll go with Hmmm…

10. hmmm this outfit is just gaga! a bodycon swimsuit? that is an oxymoron in it self! and those sasha fierce tights?? i’m not going to give the hat a comment as i’m just too appalled by it! i love amber but its always very hit and miss this is an epic miss!!

11. styleosophy says:

It’s a hot look, but that run in her pantyhose is not sexy. Always carry an extra pair (or take em off!) I am wondering why she is rocking hose anyway.

12. sun.kissed says:

I spy a run in those sheer stockings Ms. Rose. If you had on a skirt, we wouldn’t have seen that catastrophe!

She looks great! Not many ppl can pull it off!

14. Kendra says:

Not feeling this look at all. If she’s about to perform in a broadway play, I understand. Otherwise, she needs to just leave the costumes alone. Definitely a Hmm…

15. Daphne says:

All of the pieces are nice, just not together and not without some sort of bottom ie:skirt, pants. I need to know what those two black blotches on her thigh are too.

16. Eric says:

17. Jac♥ says:

hmmm

18. [...] So while it seems the style jury was decidedly split on the hot or hmm-ness of Amber Rose’s pink bodysuit, we at the Fashion Bomb feel Ms. Rose could have looked just as eye catching and alluring with a [...]

19. Shanitahz says:

HATED IT.

20. nessa says:

I think the outfit is nice… on her. I don’t think anyone else could wear it only because she is known for not wearing pants lol. I would add a pair of harem pants though and she would be good to go.

21. LoudPen says:

I think she looks hot. I don’t understand why everyone hates the no pants trend. I mean if you have the body, rock it.

22. esme says:

good lord, just wear an appropriate bottom. this is ridiculous.

23. Nelly says:

I don’t understand the whole bodysuit trend. It’s like wearing a one piece bathing suit in public with no beach in sight! The only people who can or should wear this is Beyonce, Lady Gaga or Rihanna- on stage only, please. Yeah, Amber has a great body no doubt, but to me, she could have rocked this with a pencil skirt, wide leg pants, or a pair of cute shorts. I love bodysuits because they were intentionally supposed to be worn tucked underneath bottoms for the purpose of giving you a seamless look…duh! Some ladies have just taken it too far…we all might as well walk around with our undies on…girl stop!

24. [...] 11th Annual Hot Party, in a tight green dress: Though it’s infinitely refreshing to see her with bottoms on, this bust revealing, thigh clinging satin creation is doing…nothing for Ms. Amber. [...]