April 27th, 2010
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day : Morgan Ashley from LA

Hey!
We’re rounding out a very fashionable day with Morgan Ashley, a stylista from LA who calls herself, “The Brunette Trigger“:

She didn’t expound on her style in her e-mail, but on her blog (www.morgan-ashley.net), she says, “So long as I have an oversized bag and extra clothes inside it, I can party all I want.”

“…Hollywood is my playground, Beverly Hills is my middle name, and Downtown LA is where all the coolest kids roam.”

“I don’t diss trends, I set them… it’s only a matter of time before I get in my space ship and morph to my planet… My style is outta this world.”
Ok Morgan Ashley! Your accessories game is on point, and your style is out of control! I love it!

What do you guys think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature that showcases the singular style and flair of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, and Fashion Bombshell of the Day Picture to thefashionbomb@gmail.com.

Posted In
27 comments

27 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day : Morgan Ashley from LA”

1. Taylor says:

Cute.

2. morgan says:

Her accessories game is def somethin serious!
    and she gets extra kool points cuz her name is morgan like me ;)

3. Velvet says:

It suits her, but I am thinkin she goes with the “I’m skinny so anything looks good on me” style guide, so I’m not really impressed. Sorry.

Cute girl still tho :)

4. tristan says:

meh!

5. Daphne says:

Nice booties.

6. msreezy says:

i love the post. great blog love it !

7. Deb Bee says:

Lover. Her. She has found a new blog follower in me! Her accessory game is meeeaaannnnn!!

8. sun.kissed says:

I Diggz it yet, I’m kinda confused by the bra/top thing.

9. bri says:

I already know some ones gonna say I’m hating but this girls lame shutter shades really come on now this girl has no style shes just another ghetto girl that wheres ripped jeans, neon, and a bunch of f21 stuff and thinks shes freaking rihanna

10. Thanks a bunch Claire for featuring me as Bombshell of the day, I really appreciate it. :)

Also, Thanks everyone for all the comments. lol!

-xo

11. Daphne says:

@bri how do u know she’s a “ghetto girl”? For the record, ghetto girls have style too.

12. kingsmomma says:

I love the outfit in the first pic and I’m a shoegirl so i’m loving the booties.

@ Bri because this is an open forum we are all entitled to have an opinion and since we are very diverse, we may not all agree on someone’s style. That Said, you are also entitled to your opinion or style preference but do you think you could have voiced it in a more mature less catty manner? If you have to preference a statement by saying “i know someone’s going to say i’m hating” it’s because even you feel the statement is heading in that direction. I’m sure all bombshells welcome criticism but in a positive less demeaning (or at least grammactically correct) manner.
    I can see why comments were turned off on these posts.
    @ Brunette I love those accessories, will hop on over to your blog.

13. Shanitahz says:

Morgan…your best accessory…CONFIDENCE! Be your biggest fan girlie!

14. t says:

she is ok…not all that impressed.
    people with style can let it speak for itself – they don’t have to hype themselves up with words.

15. AD says:

Love her confidence and swag. Go girl! *Funkmaster Flex explosions*

16. Amanda says:

Fierce!!!
    @ Bri It’s so sad that you feel the need to diss homegirl who’s just trying to showcase HER definition of style. Like the old saying goes, if you have nothing good to say then say nothing @ all!

17. LoudPen says:

Man, Bri do your thing and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. I think your look is super fierce! I also plan to hop on over to your blog because you’ve got style girlie!

18. Guest says:

cutie patootie! *two thumbs up*

19. zy says:

i’m not all that impressed with her style. she looks like many other chicks i’m seeing these days. more power to her though…

20. Ally says:

love the swagger, keep doin ya thing sweetie

21. Ann says:

Agreed! Her confidence, swag and one liners are bananas . . . do ya thing girl! And for the record, that’s one of the things that makes big cities like LA great, the diversity of culture and styles from Hollywood to the Hood, rep it to the fullest ladies!

22. Dari says:

She’s got confidence and a great hair, face and body for some great things, but she’s either wearing too much or not enough.

I want to be clear. I’m not dissing this girl. But when you lack execution and tact, it just rubs me the wrong way.

23. Tara Melissa says:

I’m loving the recent trend of FBotD that have blogs! I always love finding more black female fashion bloggers to follow.

24. esme says:

she’s trying too hard. is she wearing everything she owns all at the same time? she looks like an over-accessorizing fashion victim.

25. df says:

i’m sorry but this is bad, i agree about the over-accessorizing, there’s just too much going on. And I don’t get what;s going on with the first outfit? Either way though, it’s your style, rock what you love.

26. YoMaaamy says:

SHUTTER SHADES WENT OUT LIKE 3 YEARS AGO, AND THE SKULLS DID TOO… SORRY BUT THIS GIRL IS DOING TOO MUCH, PRETTY FACE THOUGH.

27. It_Girl! says:

OMG! trying wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to hard!