April 26th, 2010
Cassie, Celebrity Style, Genevieve Jones, Hot or Hmm
Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Genevieve Jones, Cassie, Adrienne Bailon & more!

Hey guys!
Vuitton back in action after my cable company thought it would’ve been cute to disconnect the entire area for almost a week. No worries though. I’ve got enough hotness to make up for lost time. Let’s get to it!

Miss Cassie was spotted over the weekend at The I Love Africa send off dinner.
While I like the jumpsuit, I’m not sure how appropriate it is to wear this to a dinner that’s in honor of someone else for a good cause. Hmm…and while I was beginning to get comfortable with the hairdo, she went blond on us. It’ll probably grow on me though.

Adrienne Bailon attended the Cavi Juniors fashion show looking hot and summer ready!

Love the romper and the splashes of color in the belt and on her lips. Perfect for a night out on the town.

America Ferrera graced the red carpet at the Tribeca Film Festival this weekend…

Rocking an embellished cap-sleeve number with a waist cinching belt, this dress compliments her figure amazingly. While I wish she would’ve played with her makeup a little more, she’s hot nonetheless!

New York socialite and fashionista Genevieve Jones also sauntered her way through the Tribeca Film Festival this weekend…

I love the tribal top and shoes, but something about the fit of her pants is a little unsettling to me. Hmm…I’m on board with high-waisted shorts, but maybe another size down would’ve been perfect for her.

Reality Starlet Kim Kardashian spiced thing up over the weekend at her sister, Kourtney’s birthday party…

And everything about her looks is just hot! The stunner shades, the chunky bangles, the romper, and those shoes are just killing it for me. If it was my guess, I would’ve thought it was her birthday.

Rashida Jones hit up the Tribeca Film Festival to hit up an afterparty…

Surely everyone is getting on board with the tribal trend, and Rashia does a good job of incorporating such a bold print with basic colors. Hot!

If you’ve been watching VH1′s Basketball Wives, you’d know who Royce is. She went shopping with Jennifer on last night’s episode and she’s not the most fashion forward.

And this ensemble is testament to that. The dress has some definite potential, but those shoes? Hmm…they should be burnt at the stake.

What do you think?
~Vuitton

16 Responses to “Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Genevieve Jones, Cassie, Adrienne Bailon & more!”

1. whit says:

those white sandals look like grandma easter sunday shoes.

2. Shanitahz says:

Adrienne and Rashida are killing it. Cassie would be…but that hair…yo no se. The white sandals…I can’t.

I hope Royce asked her grandmother’s permission before borrowing those sandals. Cassie & Kim are a thumbs up for me. I like Adrienne’s outfit but I am not digging the hair. Everyone else’s look is here & there.

4. t says:

as bad as those shoes are ( i could work with that dress) I am TEAM ROYCE all the way. the other women on the show are abominable.

5. Brandi says:

Genevieve Jones looks great and so does Rashida! Cassie doesn’t look much different than that horrified statue behind her.

6. I love Adrienne’s look. Sexy, yet chic and I love the pink lip.

7. sun.kissed says:

Rashida takes the cake. Royce needs to quit playing with that lil’ kitten heel. Try again mama.

8. TeCora says:

I heart Cassie. She is such a beautiful woman. Her outfit is a bit daring; nonetheless beautiful.

Both Adrienne and Kim look hot in the shorts.

On another (not so nice) note….Royce, Royce, Royce. I have to agree with everyone else’s post. The shoes are a bit granny-ish. Maybe she bought them at JCPenney’s. hmmmm. She’s a pretty girl though.

9. Reta says:

I agree with you Vuitton! Kim’s shoes are sooooooo hot!!!!!!!!! Could you let us know who they are by? Mail bomb please!!! :)

10. Gorgeous models, gorgeous clothes! Rashida is super pretty.

11. empress says:

agreed Royce’s shoes are dreadful.

12. Fashiondesignerd says:

Cassie looks a mess. She’s trying too hard. Fashion should be effortless. Less is more. Miss Jones is always on point.

13. Rhesa says:

Oh lordy….Cassie look great!

14. Merk says:

Royce…. Aww boo if you dont feel comfortable in high heels get you some pretty, embellished gladiator sandals and call it an evening.

15. Tony says:

16. Luso says:

I like Adrienne’s look the best. The others are a bit ho-hum. Also, I know everyone’s doing it, but calling Afrocentric prints or material ‘tribal’ is so last century. I get that there are tribes all over the world, but most of that stuff is culled from Africa – so please use something different black fashion bloggers!!! Y’all set trends so why cant you say African, Afrocentric, out-of-Africa etc?